30-Thirty (Boquet Ending) [YES]

[YES]

"I don't know what's going on with you and Mariano right now, but I'm sure you'll get through this. I remember how much you loved him back then, I'm sure you'll return to those feelings if you just let it grow. I can see that you are both compatible with each other, and it would be a shame if that would all go to waste, and I honestly think that you both would make each other happier. We'll be here to guide you through the process. Don't worry about a thing."You smiled, giving Dolores the reassurance that she needed.

Dolores thought about your reply, which helped her understand a lot more about herself and her feelings.

"Are you sure?" Dolores was still second guessing herself.

"Yes, Isabela and I will be here to guide both of you." You smiled as you made sure Dolores knew that you had her back.

"Wow, thank you. That means a lot." Dolores now had her mind set, thanks to your suggestions.

Dolores jumped in to give you a platonic embrace.

The thoughts she had about how she should have chosen you instead were coming back to her now.

She realized that it would actually be better to have you as a best friend, and not a significant other, because it seems like that's how you want to treat her too.

Your hands were still carrying the plastic bags with the parsnips and the potatoes, so you didn't know how to exactly react to the hug.

You wrapped your closed hands around Dolores' back as she leaned onto your shoulder.

The moments that you and Dolores had flashed back at that moment, the prank wars, investigating Bruno, and faking a relationship.

It made it clear that you'll never have a friend like Dolores, except....

Isabela,

Señorita Perfecta herself.

Now that you know Dolores would be bestowed to Mariano, you were able to fully accept the fact that you were about to break your break in dating.

You could finally freely say that you love Isabela. And it was something that everyone expected would happen.

When Isabela and her family moved into your home, while Casíta was being built, you realized just how much you and Isabela had in common.

But before you go on thinking about how much you love Isabela, you should probably let go of hugging Dolores, it would look weird if she was hugging someone else just before her wedding day.

Dolores kept on smiling, and it looked like she could hug you again.

"I'll go back home, I'll tell my parents that I changed my mind." Dolores turned to the road to her house.

"Thank you, again." The gratitude in her voice was obvious and clear, she could now continue on her relationship with Mariano freely, with the knowledge that you and Isabela would be by her side along the way.

"No problem." You smiled back at Dolores, as you fixed your grip on the plastic with the vegetables.

As Dolores' figure went further into the distance, the sun was slowly hiding behind the trees and the buildings, you knew that it was time to head back home.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

You knocked on the blue wooden door, you could hear noise and chatter inside.

The door opens, and out comes Isabela, who was starting to get worried.

"Where have you been, (n/n)?!" She sounded just like a mother with how much she was worried about you.

"Oh, um..." Isabela leaned closer to your face as she was scolding you, as you felt her breath on your face, it turned into a pinkish red color.