30-Thirty (Symphony Ending) [NO]

[NO]

"Look, it doesn't matter that we planned this for 9 months, we can just throw it all away, if it makes you uncomfortable. The wedding doesn't start until tomorrow, so you could still change your mind! You shouldn't let us decide whether or not you give your whole life away! Mirabel noticed that you were both not acting all too well when you're with each other, and if what she said was true, then there is no doubt in my mind that you should not go through with this! Even if the whole world decides to hate you just because you cancelled all their plans for the wedding, just remember that I'll still believe in you!" Mirabel's predictions were starting to make sense, judging from Dolores' mannerisms, you could see that she wasn't really comfortable with some of her choices.

"I guess.. I was right to think that. That really helped set my perspective straight. Thank you, (Y/N)." Dolores held up her hands to her chest, as she still continued to think about what you had just told her.

"Now, go. Go tell Mariano. You should both talk to each other." You continued, you tilted your head down, with the bag of fresh vegetables still in your hand.

"I will, thanks." Dolores quickly waved you goodbye, before she started to sprint towards Casíta, to tell her fiance the big news.

You walked as her figure quickly moved further and further away from you, and closer to Casíta's newly built doors.

You didn't expect to have to experience that while you were buying parsnips and potatoes. It should be better to head home as fast as you can, so you can go think about this situation somewhere familiar.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

You walked home from the marketplace, the walk was short so you thankfully got home just before the sun set.

You held the bag with your left hand, as you used the other hand to knock on the door.

After you knock on the door, you hear a set of footsteps heading towards the front door from inside the house.

The door swings open, and out came Isabela, who was ready to scold you like a mother would to her disobedient child.

"Where the hell have you been, Loco?" Isabela crossed her arms in front of her chest, if that wasn't enough to tell you that she was angry, then nothing else would.

"What do you mean? I got here as early as I could!" You blatantly explained, checking the grandfather clock inside your house and the positioning of the sun and the moon.

"I don't think people usually take an hour when they're buying parsnips and potatoes!" Isabela pouted, you couldn't quite tell if she was doing it for attention or if she was just plain angry.

"Well, I ran into someone on the way, and we had a little chat." Your conversation with Dolores didn't last long, because she had a sense of urgency, but that certainly did contribute to the time it took you to get back home.

"Can I please get in?" You politely asked, you were partially sarcastic with the question, because you doubted that Isabela would get this angry from something as small as the time it took for you to buy veggies.

Isabela sighed, "Alright." She stepped to the side, out of your way, to your appreciation.

"Ay, gracias mi vida." Your mother was making stew, yet she was still missing two ingredients, parsnip and potato. So you could understand how happy she was to finally see you back home with her needed ingredients.

Your mother took the bag from your grasp, and she poured the contents onto the countertop so she could prepare them for cooking.

Your mother's process was slow and steady, so you were blessed with time to kill on whatever you wanted to.