25-twenty-five

The last few weeks were not very different from each other, and you started to follow a routine.

The routine got boring as the days went by, and you sought new adventures the further you got into the month.

And this yearning wasn't special to you, it was easy to see that everyone else grew tired of the same few activities.

It was even more ironic when you remembered how eager the Madrigals were to helping with their house, and yet even Luisa or Mirabel's eagerness was drained by the repetition.

So everyone started thinking of things to do that would be different to their usual chores. They were mostly gathering materials that the construction team was short in.

People would go in groups of 4 or 5 to the outskirts of the Encanto to gather those materials. They would also take much longer than they should have, because they were just so eager to catch up after all the work that they went through.

You also wanted to experience this for yourself, so you immediately jumped on the idea once you heard that there was a shortage of sand.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Isabela climbed the ladder as quickly as she could, and you felt her energy on the scaffholding you were standing on.

"Yeah! Did you hear about it too!?" You rivaled her energy with your own, you both understood the assignment, and that was to volunteer to be the ones to get the sand.

"We need more people." Isabela soon came to realize.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." You hyperactively nodded.

"Mirabel and Luisa already had their turn last week with the wood." Isabela recalled her sisters' errand, and the fact that Camilo and Antonio asked them first before Isabela could even talk to them.

"Let's see if there's anyone downstairs that wants to join us." Isabela suggested.

You nodded again, as you both went down the ladder to search for other people to join you and Isabela for the errand.

Time was of the essence, even if you were late by just a minute, the chance would go to someone else.

The two of you ran across the valleys and hills around the house, finding people you were willing to add to your party.

"Hey, hey, look!" Isabela nudged your shoulder repeatedly, you looked over your shoulder to see why she was nagging you.

You see her hand pointing at what looked like a couple, and not just any couple, you immediately recognized the girl.

"Oh, Dolores and Mariano?" You questioned Isabela, making sure that you were looking at the correct place.

Isabela slowly nodded, giving you the affirmation that you needed.

You still felt shy going near Dolores, so you froze in your spot, forgetting that you were both rushing to find people to join you.

"Oh, fine, you stay there. I'll go talk to them." Isabela let you stay away from the two, as she sprinted alone to talk to the two partners.

You overlook Isabela, you couldn't hear what she was saying, after all, it was Dolores blessed with the hearing, not you.

Dolores and Mariano looked interested after lostening to Isabela, and it seemed that they agreed to her request.

Could this be the first time you spend some time with Dolores after you both mutually agreed to lay low for a while?

Would this even be alright or healthy for the two of you?

Isabela started running back to you, but this time the couple was following her.

Dolores made eye contact with you, and she soon realized who the other person Isabela was talking about was.