2

Anna's POV
She was only 5'5 compared to me. A person who's 5'5 she sure is fast in basketball. She used her thinking to think out her own plays and passes the basketball.

Although she's not has loud. She only communicates by low talking and mostly two girls on the team. The captain and this other girl.

The gym class ran the gym top which was above the actual gym floor.

We worked out on the top middle of the lobby from the gym when there were home games for basketball.

When we came back we could hear yelling from across the gym.

"DAWSON!!" The captain yelled as shoes squeaked across the gym.

I saw Cassidy has she made 3-pointer on the line making a 3 point for scrimmage against her own team.

"DAWSON YOU CANT DO THAT!" The captain yelled as Cassidy walked away and didn't care.

"EVANS! LET IT GO AND DOWN THE COURT!" The Coach yelled.

After practice the only person that was out shooting the ball was Cassidy with her duffel bag next to her.

"DAWSON!" The captain yelled as she practically shoved Cassidy.

"I'm the captain. I'm suppose to make the calls here not you." I heard as Emmy pulled me away.

"Cmon we have soccer." She said and we went down to our lockers.

~~~~~

"Watch where you going Dawson." I heard behind me as I saw the captain of the basketball and Cassidy interaction.

"Pick it up." She said and Cassidy scoffed.

"You pick it up. I'm not your slave anymore." She said and I was curious on their history.

"I said. Pick. It. Up." She said and Cassidy tried walking away.

"Fucking idiot." She said as she slammed Cassidy against the lockers.

"You look very scary. Don't tempt me to make you go get a doggy bone from the store." Cassidy said pushing her off of her and walking away.

"What are you looking at?" She spat at me.

I caught a glimpse of Cassidy walking into the library. I walked in and saw her listening to music on the couch.

"Hey." I said and she looked up.

I grabbed a random book off the shelf and set it down as she stared at me. She got up setting her book down and scanned mine.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked her breaking the silence.

She froze and didn't say anything. She went off with her business giving me the book after check-out.

I didn't want I bother her anymore so I left quietly and quickly.

Me and Cassidy only had one class together which was 2nd hour. Although we did have the same lunch hour yet I sat with my friends and she sat with the basketball group.

"Cassidy? You mind answering the question?" The teacher called Cassidy out who was actually working.

But Cassidy shook her head no. I realized that our teacher was the basketball coach.

"Pay attention." He said.

Before the bell rang the teacher went over I Cassidy's desk.

I could hear them muttering and talking before he nodded leaving her. We locked eyes and I gave her a slight smile and she just went back to her paper.

After the bell rung we all went to next classes parting away from each other. Yet I saw Cassidy walking out of the building.

"Hey. Wait up." I said walking next to her.

"Schools not over yet." I said sarcastically which she snarked at my comment.

"I'm going to the coach's office. You have a problem?" She muttered.

Frowned at her comment and I shook my head no as she kept walking.

~~~~~

"DAWSON RUN IT THE COURT!" I heard looking down.

It was only Cassidy who was running. She ran a suicide before being out of breath.

"Run it!" The Coach yelled again.

She did at least 15 and the coach wasn't settled. He told her to run it again. The entire team was watching her as I saw her lose energy on the last lap.

"Did you not hear me?! I said run it!" He yelled before Cassidy did what he said.

In the end she collapsed in the middle of the court as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"He's working her too hard." I heard my coach say.

"Cmon. Run the gym." She said and I nodded.

My soccer coach was also so the gym coach so it took me awhile to get use to that but yet again I was one of her favorites so she let me off the hook multiple times.

"CMON GO!" I heard after running my 5th lap Cassidy was in the ground.

"Coach stop it." I heard as one of Cassidy's teammates helped her up

"Let her get up on her own. She needs to be worked harder if she can't get up." He said and I scoffed at his words seeing Cassidy heavily breathing.

In the end Cassidy was the only one in the lockers. Before I left for soccer practice I entered to see her throwing up in the trash.

"You okay?" I asked and she looked at me.

"What you've never ran 50 suicides?" She muttered.

"No not necessarily." I said and she scoffed.

"Just get out." She said.

"Not until I know your okay." I said with the confidence in my words.

"I'm fine now get out." She said and I frowned.

"Why does coach work you so hard?" I asked her but before she replied I heard her throw up.

"Shit." I heard her mumble.

I got closer to her. I knew I was gonna regret. I crouched down next to her and pulled her hair back.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled.

"Your hair is gonna get in the way." I Saïd grabbing my ponytail and I used it to put her hair in a low pony.

I grabbed a paper towel and wet it. When she was done she leaned against the bathroom wall.

"So? You didn't answer my question." I said sitting down in front of her.

I started to just wipe her mouth as she looked at me. She tensed up when we heard someone walk in.

"What the fuck." I heard seeing the captain.