12

I Uh forgot to mention. Anna's an intersex 😃. that was on me mb.

If you wanna know what an intersex is you should research it because I am way to tired.

But in the basic term. A girl is born with a dick but has the upper torso is a girl. And boy is born with a vagina and has the upper Torso as a boy.

Uhhh... so yeah. 😃

Anna's POV
"Heyyy." I heard as I felt Emma jump on my back.

"So how are you and that girl." Eva said and I groaned.

"Not this again." I groaned.

"Hey we were just wondering! You genuinely seem like you enjoy having her around." Sab said walking by my side.

I dropped Emma to her feet has I kept walking. I went to my locker and looked over at Cassidy's locker. Was she here today?

I looked around the school and suddenly I got the idea of the gym. I went over and saw that the coach was not there. She was shooting the basketball but she was only in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Hey..." I said and she looked at me.

She didn't say anything back and continued what she was doing.

I didn't want to bother so I was gonna leave when she called my name.

I popped my head back in and she signaled me to come over. I dropped my bags next to hers as I turned she passed the ball to me.

I struggled to catch it since it wasn't on the ground and I wasn't expecting it at the same time.

"Go." She said pulling me to what I expect the free-line.

I missed my shot terrible and at this point I was embarrassed by the fact I couldn't do what she could do.

"Just... try this." She mumbled putting my hands and positioning the ball.

She grabbed another one to demonstrate my mistakes and to show how to shoot correctly.

I tried and I missed as always. This was the first time I ever shot a basketball in awhile.

"Here..." she said as I felt her hands move around my waist position a better stance.

I felt her behind me she put her hands over mine positioning back. She also showed me a motion on how and she aimed it towards the basket this time.

She took a step back and proceeded to let me shoot. Next thing I looked down and felt uncomfortable shift in my pants.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I realized I still had the ball in my hand.

I dropped it and took my sweatshirt off. Cassidy was too busy zoned out but I turned spring and Shockley tied my sweatshirt to my waist.

"Did you make it? I'm sorry I Zoned out." She said and I shook my head no.

"Oh you changed... quickly." She mumbled as I realized shit.

I only had a sports bra under my sweatshirt as I could hear teachers walking down the halls.

I watched Cassidy take her sweatshirt off. Under it was a jersey of hers as she tossed me hers and I quickly put it on and I could just feel my bugle against my sweatshirt.

"Sweatshirt smells good..." I said and she looked at me.

"Smells like you." I said and she smiled.

"You still have you fascination charm." She said.

She was talking to me more than usual. I liked that. She's more interesting than in thought then just a quiet girl.

"Your eyes are pretty." I said and she looked at me.

"You've already used that conversation starter." She said and I laughed a little.

"No... I just like your eyes." I said.

"We are not starting this again." She mumbled.

"Oh I think we are." I said smirking standing behind her.

"No." She murmured.

"Yes." I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I said and she turned around and ran into me falling.

She stumbled before I caught her arm in the process barely able to get her before she hit the ground.

"You stand so close to me..." she mumbled and I smiled.

"I like standing close with you." I said going to be bold about my words.

"That's weird." She said.

"I don't think it's weird. Your fun to hang around." I said pulling her up and spinning her with my hand.

"I'm not fun. I'm quite boring." She mumbled.

"Your not crazy. Your calm about things." I said letting go of her hand.

"If you say so..." she said and I smiled.

"I see you has a fun person. Someone that trusts people very carefully. But when they fully trust them your under their care until they break your trust." I said and she looked at me.

"Stalker..." she said.

"Nah. Your just cool to study over. You look like a girl who... reads but hates reading at the same time but when you get your face in a book you can't stop." I said continuing.

"Your very accurate..." she said and I nodded.

"I know that." I said.

"I'm always right." I said and she laughed.

"I highly doubt that but believe whatever you want." She said and I grumbled.

After awhile we found ourselves sitting in the middle of the court.

"So... you thinking of being a famous basketball player?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"I'm actually... quitting." She said and my eyes widen.

A/n

Your the reason I believe in fate Your my paradise :)