41

Anna's POV
I started to see Cassidy getting hotter in the sweatshirt she's in. I know she doesn't want to take it off. Got myself I started to get a small heatstroke.

I put on sunscreen but it's not gonna help with shit. I didn't want heat exhaustion but Cassidy didn't look too good either.

In fact no one did. Everyone was starting to take off every piece of clothing they could get off except one they needed.

I even saw someone going for a spandex and wore them during a race. It was a good idea but I wouldn't recommend that.

Cassidy was the only person wearing a sweatshirt and joggers.

"Why don't you take that off. You can get heat exhaustion." I said sitting next to her.

"I'm okay." She said.

"Just be safe alright?" I asked her and she nodded.

I started to get light headed when I met up with a coach. I asked him when the 200 was going and he said soon.

I decided to cool off down below the bleachers with a bottle of iced water.

"Anna they are calling the 200." Cassidy said and I went with her to go down to the tables.

"Oh lookie here... the bitch." I heard looking up to see that same girl...

"And... the clumsy one." She said and that set off Anna.

"Why don't you fucking piss off alright." I said.

"Steal my spot again and I'll make sure you never... ever run again." She said as I felt her hands pull my sweatshirt closer to her.

"Hey fuck off!" I yelled as I pulled them apart and standing in front of Cassidy.

"Bailey Hart. You are exempted to participate in the 200." A coach which I'm expected it was her coach.

"What?! Why!" She yelled.

"You cheated. It was an h fair race for her and you shouldn't have done that. Your lucky I'm not kicking you off the team." He said and the girl looked at me.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She yelled jumping at Cassidy.

When I tried pulling her off a 2 set of her spikes stabbed my arm.

"Shit..." I whispered.

The coach finally got her off of Cassidy when she ran towards me looking at my stabbed arm.

"You go. I'll be there in a second." I said holding on my arm.

"Are you sure? I can miss it." I said and she shook her head.

"The team needs you so go." Isaid and she nodded getting into my position.

"Good luck to you." I said to her.

When the gun blew she ran. I know she's ran a long pace. I could see her legs getting tired. I yelled for her to run faster at the end and she got first by a slight of a hair.

"Anna!" She yelled making sure I was okay.

"Sorry. I'm sitting this one out. I might be in play for the 400." I said and she nodded as she helped me up with her free hand.

"I'm sorry." She said and I looked at her.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong?" I said and she shrugged.

"I just feel the need to say sorry in case if it was my fault." She said and I felt bad.

"It's not your fault trust me." I said and she nodded.

I had wrapped my arm with a sweatshirt. The blood was overflowing on my arm.

"CMON! I CANT HAVE MY FUCKING PLAYERS DAMAGED LIKE THIS!" Our Coach yelled at the other team.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THE FUCK YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!" The other team yelled back.

They kept going at each other. While the team congratulated Cassidy while she tended to my wounds.

"There..." She said as she finished.

"Look at us. We're injured together!" I said and she looked at me.

"Are you sure that's something to be happy about?" She asked me.

"Only if I'm with you." I said and she laughed a little.

She sat next to me and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Well this is really nice." I said and she mumbled.

She moved her head down to my lap. I took a blanket out in case if she needed one.

"No no blanket. Too hot." She said and I nodded.

She sat up before taking her sweatshirt off. I looked at her and she asked for my shirt and I gave it to her.

I got the blanket and sat it up so she would have privacy in changing. I looked away in case if she was uncomfortable.

When she did I felt her pull the blanket down. I laughed when I saw her face as she put the blanket back up and leaned against me.

"Wanna go to the concessions? It's nearly lunch." She asked me and I nodded as we both got up.

While we were walking I felt someone trip me. I didn't fall thank goodness I used a fence to help me.

"Fuck you two. Jesus you two are annoying." That girl said.

"We didn't even do anything to you so fuck off." I said and she scoffed.

"You nearly got me kicked off the team." She said.

"Because your a cheater and unfair game player." I said and she scoffed walking away.

"Uhm I'll take a hotdog and a bottle of orange juice." Cassidy started to order.

"Bottle of Coke and a hotdog." I said standing behind her.

A/n

I saw this girl and she was Oml so fucking hot. And I used to be friends with her before she moved but the fact that I have someone else I have my eyes on this is getting ridiculous. Fuck my whore life 😐.