54

Anna's POV
"Am I gonna mess this up?" I muttered.

"Mmm maybe." I answered myself.

I told Eva about the date. I knew that Cassidy was gonna go in jeans and probably a sweatshirt.

"Your not gonna mess this up. Just be... you." Eva said sitting down on her phone.

"What if I say something wrong?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Doesn't matter does it? Just keep going and finish strong. Also pay for everything. Don't make her pay." Eva said.

"I know that... I'm just nervous I haven't taken a girl out on a date usually just to fuck them." I said.

"Like I've been telling you. I don't think she wants what's down there I think she wants just you." Eva said.

"Okay but that doesn't help my nervousness..." I said.

"Don't worry... I'll help you." Eva said and I questioned her.

"Me and Emma may have not planned to go to the restaurant on same day as you." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"And the same time..." She whispered.

"But! We'll ask for a table far but not too far where we can't see you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

After I was finished. I had put on white jeans with a light green sweatshirt. And with a shirt underneath in case if I get hot.

"Will you come do my hair?" I asked Eva and she smiled getting my curler.

After j was done I was pretty sure I was ready. Nope I wasn't. I need my confidence.

"You will be fine... just give her this." Eva said as she pulled out a flower. It was a yellow rose.

"Ugh I hate you. So cheesy." I said and she laughed as I took the rose from her.

"Alright wish me luck I guess." I said.

"Oh your gonna do great just be you." She said hugging me.

She's always so positive, I love that about her.

~~~~~~

My hands are sweating. The New Mexican place that opened up wasn't as fancy but I was just right for people to hang out and take on dates.

I saw Cassidy come out. She was wearing blue jeans with a black sweatshirt. She got in my car and I headed off too the restaurant.

I gave her the rose and I could see a small smile come out of her. I made sure I wasn't showing my happiness too much but inside my heart was dancing like crazy.

We made it to the restaurant with a little conversation on the way. When we got our seat just in time.

We sat down and ordered on the menu. Cassidy got a sprite and I got a coke. Soon enough ordering our food as well I started to make small conversation with her.

"So how was the rest of your day?" I asked her and she paused and kept silence.

I always forget... Victoria has basketball with her. Oh no what did she do.

"Uhm... good I guess." She said.

"What about yours?" She said quickly changing the subject.

"Hmmm. Its going great now I'm with you." I said and she smiled.

"Hey and if Victoria ever messes with you. Come to me alright? I can make her get off your back." I said adding on her and I could see the weight lifting off her shoulder.

"Okay." She had a simple response.

I'm just happy she agreed. I don't wanna mess this up but I know something is gonna go wrong.

Emma's Pov
"It's going good so far." Eva said as we watched through the window of the other room.

"Anna out a shirt under her sweatshirt right?" I asked Eva and she nodded in confusion.

Most romantic way I know is this technique...

The next time our waitress showed up I asked her something.

"Do me a favor and will you go accidentally drop a drink on that girl in the black sweatshirt with blue jeans?" I asked her and she was confused.

"I'll pay you 100$." I said and she grabbed the 100 off the table and smiled.

"I'll do it." She said and I smiled. This is gonna be so fun!!

I looked at Eva who glared at me.

"What?! I'm just lively up the mood over there." I said and she rolled her eyes.

We watched as the waiter spilt a glass of water on Cassidy and in seconds Anna took her sweatshirt off.

Anna's pov
"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too." The waitress said as I took my sweatshirt off thanking the gods I put a shirt underneath.

The water looked like Cassidy... well... peed herself. She was so embarrassed she looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey no don't.. wrap this around your waist alright?" I said and she took my sweatshirt.

After that she was silent... she was glad about the sweatshirt and thanked me for it. But she was so embarrassed she didn't want to speak a word.

"I'm so sorry that happened." I said and she looked at me has she finished eating.

"Can I go home? I don't wanna be here any longer." She said and I nodded.

I was finished with my food before she did. It was amazing and we didn't bother getting to-go boxes cause Cassidy practically ran out of the restaurant...

"Hey I'm sorry... that wasn't suppose to happen." I said and she shook her head.

"It's okay... it wasn't your fault." She said and I smiled.

I hugged her and she laid her head on my chest. We hugged for about 30 seconds when we pulled apart.

"Wait... crap... no one's home and I didn't bring a key." She said as she leaned back in the car and groaned.

"Come to my house." I said and she looked at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

She accepted my offer and we eat a route for my house.

Emma's pov
"Score." I said tracking the both of them I. Snapchat.

They both went to Anna's house as Eva looked at me.

"You sure know your way around Cupid skills." She said and I smiled.