19

Tw talks about rape and molest

Anna's POV
"Mom... what did you mean by the marks didn't look like pass out fall?" I asked as I woke up early in the morning see mom in the kitchen.

"You see the bruise around her wrist? And the bruises on her thigh." She said and I nodded.

"Those look like someone had pinned her down. Her wrist restricted by a hand and maybe someone gripping her thighs..." she said and this was the one thing every girl was terrified.

"You don't think someone tried kidnapping her or raping..." I mumbled and she shrugged.

"If you really care about this girl... try being with her a lot. Maybe find a little details that was passed over to see if someone actually hurt her." She said and I nodded hugging her.

I went back to my room to see Cassidy hugging a pillow. I laid on the other side of her and kinda just thought.

My perspective changed and I believe Cassidy is a victim. I guess she's afraid to admit she's been hurt or... she didn't see that something happened to her.

I felt someone move around and when I felt a presence on top of me I realized Cassidy moved her body on top of me.

Her head on my chest and she was having a light snore which I thought was quite cute.

~~~~~~

"Coach. What would you think if someone in this school hurt a student? Like a teacher or a parent what would you do?" I asked my coach and she thought about it.

"I'd take the case to the police first." She said and I nodded.

"Nope hold on." She said and I froze walking back.

"Why are you asking? Are you hurt?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Is it Cassidy?" She asked and U was shocked how she got it so quick.

"Dawson!" We both heard seeing Cassidy.

"Your sweatshirt. You left it in my office." He said and it was a black one. I realized it so quickly it was mine.

"Well I guess we found our first suspect as usual. He's the only one that would find a way to take Cassidy from out and under him." She said and I looked at her.

"We need more evidence." She said.

"Coach... I genuinely think Cassidy is enough evidence." I said and she shook her head.

"We need evidence to make sure it was him. Keep a close eye on him and stay in contact with Cassidy alright? I'll check the cameras." She said and I nodded as I ran down the locker room.

"Hey." I said poking my head in to see Cassidy.

The bruises on her back was still there. The ones on her thigh were darker. Yet she hasn't realized I've figured it out.

"Hey uh. You told me the coach found you?" I asked her.

"I guess? I don't know I passed out." She said and I nodded.

"So you know nothing that happened?" I said and she shook her head no before her coach called out.

"Bye Anna." She said leaving me alone.

There's no way her coach took it that far could he... she trusted him.

I walked out and saw them talking. I guess the coach got comfortable around her cuz he started to touch her more often and I don't think she liked it very much.

I started to walk towards them when my coach called me frantically. I ran up the stairs and saw her.

"Uhm... we have to take this case to the police..." she said and I was worried.

~~~~~~

"So... victim Cassidy Dawson a former student of the Highschool?" The police said and we both nodded.

"And do you have any evidence on Miss Dawson?" He asked us and we looked at each other shaking our heads no.

"Well officer she had bruises on her body including her wrist and thighs. Please if I'm honest She was confirmed... rape." I said and the officer looked at me.

"And Derek King a 30 year old male was the attacker." He said and we nodded.

"Alright we need the both of them to come in for questioning." He said and we nodded.

"Cassidy would never come in... She would freak." I said as he thought.

"Find a way to see if she can confess to being a victim." He said and I looked at the coach.

"Record it." He said And I nodded.

I went back to Cassidy's house. She told me where the extra key was in a light by the porch.

I found her cooking some soup on the stove in the kitchen. I made sure to set a voice record and I wanted to ask a few questions.

"So you definitely do no remember anything after passing out?" I asked her and she looked at me shaking her head no once again.

"Do you still trust your coach." I asked her and she shrugged.

He trust just have changed....

"Your not hiding anything to tell me?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Do you believe that Coach maybe have started to try and touch you inappropriately?" I asked her.

"He was a little touchy today... but other than that I don't think he's done anything bad?" She said.

"How touchy?" I asked her as she was making potato soup.

"I guess he was touching my arms... neck and I think I caught him trying to touch my... butt?" She asked me.

"Why are you asking?" She said and I shook my head.

"I just want you to be safe." I said and she smiled.

"That's very nice but I can take care of myself." She said and I nodded.

Not only is he a rapist he's practically trying to molest her...