36

Cassidy's Pov
"How long will we be out?" Anna asked.

"We leave tomorrow and than we come back on Monday. Make sure you have sunscreen! And money!" The Coach said.

"So we're leaving on Friday and coming back on Monday?" Zoey asked and he nodded.

"Anna I can't go." I muttered in Anna's ear.

"What? Why not?" She asked me.

"I can't leave Chase home alone." I said as she looked at me.

"Can't your parents watch him?" She asked me.

"No they are barely home... I'm sorry Anna I wish I could do this with you." I said and she shook her head.

"Why don't my parents take care of him. They can send him to a friend's house whenever he wants." She said and I looked at her.

"Please? Cmon I don't wanna go without you." She said and I shrugged.

"Here. You know those two girls you met before." She said and I nodded.

"Why don't I let him stay with him. I put my trust in both of them fully I swear." She said and I scratched the back of my neck.

"I don't know... Anna." I muttered.

"Hes different. And he's strict on what he wants and when he wants." I said.

"Can you maybe believe me and let him stay with a friend?" She asked me.

"I just- I don't want him to get hurt."

"I can give them your number. For anything they need. Please? They would love hanging out with him." I thought about it.

"Fine... but if he gets hurt I'm dropping out." I said and she nodded.

"Alright... here's the paper for everyone to find what they are running!" The Coach said posting it up.

~~~~~

"Hey bubba." I said ruffling my hand through Chase's hair.

"What do you think about staying at someone's house for a couple of days?" I asked him.

"Who!" He asked. I looked at Anna who was calling them.

"Some friends of Anna's. She said they would take good care of you." I said and he looked at me.

"Where will you be?" He asked me.

"I will be away with Anna for a meet. I promise I can FaceTime you." I said and he frowned.

"Why cant I just go with you?" He said and I sighed.

"Because I can't watch you. Look I promise I can't FaceTime whenever you want. And after I get back we can go to the amusement park." I said and he looked excited after I said that.

"Okay!" He yelled running up the stairs.

"Yeah! We can totally watch him! Send us details and we can't watch him over the weekend." They said and I smiled.

"So now will you go?" Anna asked me and I shrugged.

"Fine. But one mistake and I'm dropping out of track." I said and she gave a relief of a sigh.

"I'm sure he will be okay with Eva and Emma. They are the greatest." She said and I nodded.

"Let's get you packed up." She said taking my hand and bringing me to my room.

Anna's Pov
"Mess this up for me and I will never take you two to the mall." I said and the both of them put their hands up in innocence.

"He liked to go for ice cream every Sunday... so will you get him a little ice cream?" Cassidy asked as she put on Chase's sweatshirt.

"Of course!" Emma said.

"You owe us a trip to the mall after this." Eva said and I groaned.

"You gonna be okay bubba?" Cassidy said tying Chase's shoe real quick.

We were suppose to be on the plane with everyone else especially if this was a Varsity Track team we were going out of state just to Ohio.

"I'm one call away alright? Call if you need anything." She said and he hugged her.

"Call me every night!" He said and she nodded.

"I love you." She said kissing the top of his head before he turned to us.

"Is he... autistic?" Emma whispered.

"Yes... please don't ruin this." I muttered.

"Your so sweet... you wanna play a game?" Eva said as he nodded taking Monopoly out of his bag.

"Oh my god... I wanna keep him forever. Alright you two! Have fun! Be safe! And use protection!" She yelled pushing me out the door where Cassidy was.

"Use protection... that's funny." Cassidy said walking to my car.

When we arrived at the airport meeting the team and the coach we sat down and soon enough we boarded the plane.

"You ready?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"No. I didn't want to leave Chase... I know I sound selfish right now-" I cut her off.

"It's okay. I'm sure Emma and Eva would text you and tell you if there's anything wrong." I said putting my hand on her thigh.

A/n

I know this is really short but you have a surprise coming up

And as well I do not schedule on when I update. I update when I want and whenever I can.