57

Cassidy's Pov
I looked around and saw Zoey sitting next to me. She greeted Anna with a glare and said hi to me.

"Your really gonna give her a second chance?" Zoey said and I looked at her.

"She literally was about punch you!" She said.

"And? It's not like you've thrown the ball at my head a hundred time." I said and she grumbled.

"Hey. I got you a brownie." Anna said giving me a plate with a brownie.

"Thank you Anna." Once again giving me that cheeky smile.

Her tie was messed up again so I redid it. I felt her grab my waist. When we saw Victoria coming over she literally took Anna's hand.

"Cmon." She said taking Anna away from me.

"No Victoria." Anna said pulling away.

"We're over. That means I don't want you." Anna said backing up. I felt her pull my waist.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be rough." She said and I smiled.

"I would prefer being with a girl that's not straight and accusing of me with shit." She said.

"Okay whatever! I'm gay!" Victoria yelled and everyone looked at her.

Victoria slapped her hand over her mouth as we all looked. She just came out...

"I-..." she squeaked out.

She ran out of the gym as everyone started to whisper. Anna looked at me as I decided to take her hand and go out the gym.

We found Victoria crying in the bathroom. I pushed Anna to comfort her. When Victoria saw her she slapped her right across the face.

"I'm so sorry Victoria." I said and she was angry at me.

"You see I was in the same place as you. I was outed in the entire school including my family." I said and she looked at me.

"It was hard to deal with but I got over it. Being gay is not a bad thing." I said.

"I'm very proud of you. And it's okay." I said and she smiled.

~~~~~~

"Hey Anna... what happened to you when you came out?" I asked as we were driving back.

"Oh. I was accepted and I got a lot of talks from new girls I guess." She said.

"Oh that's great." I said and she smiled.

When we arrived to my porch she had her tie messed up the 4th time tonight. I was gonna fix it when I felt her lift my face up and plant a kiss on my lips.

She smiled into the kiss and lightly bit my lip. She swiped for entrance as I let her. I felt my back against the door and she held my waist as I unlocked the door behind me.

She pushed me forward kicking the door closed.

"Don't worry. Chase is with my parents." She said reminding me.

She pushed me on the couch kissing my neck and sucking on the sweet spot making me let out a soft sigh.

"May I?" She asked.

I nodded and she started to unzip my dress. She let me take it off and she kissed my skin on the shoulder and down my back.

She took her jacket off and I pulled on her tie. I started to undo it and I felt her go backwards bringing me with her.

We fell on the couch as I yelped. She laughed a little and I lightly slapped her.

She held my waist kissing. She kissed all the way down to my bra. And looking up again asking for consent.

I nodded and she clipped it from the back. She took it off. She smiled and I felt her kiss down my body.

I undid the buttons on her jacket taking it off. She had her white bra that matched through.

"Can we not take that off?" She asked and I nodded.

She kissed my neck. I straddled her lap and I looked at her as she smiled. She started to unbuckle her pants. When she shimmered off her pants she smiled.

IThe bulge in her boxers appeared in the dark.

"Cmon." She said picking up making me yelp.

She walked up the stairs and laid me on my bed.

"Sorry I don't want to have sex on the couch in the living room." She said and I smiled.

"Is this okay?" She asked me before starting.

"Yeah... this is great." I said and she blew a relief of a sigh.

She started to take her boxers off. She let me sink down slowly on top making me dig my nails in her skin.

"It's okay... just... fuck..." she mumbled holding my waist.

I put my head on her shoulder. I felt her move my waist making pleasure.

"A-Anna... hold on." I mumbled trying to adjust.

I started to move on my own making me moan softly.

"Your doing great." She said and I nodded as I felt her hit the right spot without even trying.

I felt her thrust up making dig my nails into her harder. She kept thrusting up making me moan loudly.

"F-Fuck..." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

She thrusting up but much faster making me claw down her back.

"I think I'm gonna cum..." I mumbled feeling my stomach having a knot.

"Ha-Harder." I muttered and she did making me release.

She pulled out stroking herself up fast. I replaced her hand and went faster. I rubbed over her slit a few times making her whine out. After a few minutes she had came.

"Do you wanna continue?" She asked me.

"If it's okay with you..." I asked out of breath.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of you." She said flipping us over.

She let my knees bend and I felt her gently spreading my legs. When I felt her mouth close to my heat.

She started to suck on my clit making my back arch. I tugged at her hair hard and letting a loud moans.

I felt her finger enter me making me go out of words.

"You feeling okay?" She asked me.

"I- Mm pl-please." I mumbled.

Anna looked up to make sure I was okay. I tugged her hair back and sucked on my clit again making me buck my hips.

She added another finger going faster making me close to my orgasm.

"N-fuck Anna... please." I said as my back arched and my eyes rolled back.

I felt myself letting loud moans and cumming on her fingers. She pulled her fingers out and she kissed form my abdomen all the way to my neck.

"Your not dead?" She asked as I opened my eyes seeing her.

She got a blanket covering the both of us up.

"We get shower morning." She said.

"I'll cuddle you till morning." She said and I smiled.

She laid her head on my chest and gently rubbing her thumb on my side.

I felt safe for some reason. Anna was sleeping and I played with a few strands of her hair not wanting to wake her up.

I looked over and saw a bottle of water. I opened it and drank it and set it back down falling to sleep.