15

Blakely's Pov
As expected... Cassidy didn't come to practice.

"WHERE THE HELL IS DAWSON!" The Coach yelled as I looked up.

"Sir... you've worked her so hard she's been throwing up every night..." I said speaking out for everyone.

"Throwing up? Pathetic." He said and that's when Zoey lost it.

"You don't think I've seen you try and go behind her looking at her goddamn ass. Or how many times you made her stay back after practice." She said and I've been so blind I haven't see him do that.

"You don't think people are watching you yet I see you... you don't think those pills you have to Cassidy was gonna make her stronger yet your making her weaker just so you can take her from out and under you." Zoey said and everyone looked at him.

He was guilty. We were all guilty by the fact that we were all blind to see this.

"What the fuck..." we heard and the entire team started to get onto him.

Everyone liked Cassidy. She was calm about stuff and practically... she took us to the state championship multiple times.

Cassidy didn't even have enough energy to go to school. After running through the cold she got sick. She's had a fever and has been throwing up.

Luckily Anna was there most of the time but she had to go to soccer practice everyday but she skipped school to take care of her which I found that definitely girlfriend material.

Anna can be calm as well. Yeah maybe things get out of hand after she tackled someone to the ground hard enough they got a concussion she can be calm enough around Cassidy.

I met Cassidy in second grade. She always sat in the corner of the classroom. Sat alone at the lunch table and she didn't go outside for recess.

Eventually I got the courage to be friends with her even though it took nearly an entire 3 months because she was quiet she eventually gave up on rejecting me and we became friends.

Now Zoey and Cassidy were inseparable. They met in the third grade and I could tell the feelings with Zoey were real. Yet Cassidy wasn't ready. They ended up splitting after freshman and I guess started to take thing on their own with a usual hi and drills over the practice.

More like strangers to friends back to strangers yet with the memories of having a ride and die best friend.

"Wait till we take this to the principal!" My teammate yelled.

The coach was Cassidy's only trustworthy adult and now that he betrays her trust... I don't think Anna has a chance after this blows out.

You'll never see Cassidy cry. Respectfully I don't think Cassidy can ever cry. Her emotions are stone cold and yet I believe she's never showed an emotion through heartfelt sadness and anger.

There was nothing the coach could do... but we take this to the principal... that also means Cassidy is gonna quit the team.

"You have no evidence... that means your a liar... now tell me about that one time where I saw all of you guys drinking alcohol. Caught it all on camera." He said and we all froze.

"And if you take this to the principal. Your star player Cassidy. Is gonna quit the team because what apparently you saw she didn't see." He said.

"And that makes is worse for her..." and we all realized we could be in trouble...

"One more mistake and your out." Zoey said.

Cassidy's
"Hey your okay..." I felt someone pull my hair back into a low pony.

"Lemme go get you a wet rag.." she said and I just let everything out into the toilet which... by the way has been through so much this week I almost felt bad for it.

The pain in my head was pounding me. Anna had to force some fruit snacks down my throat to get me to eat. I guess the meds have been messing with my system for awhile.

"Hey uh... my mom picked up some of these if you want some..." has I looked in her hands she a had a box of pockys in her hand.

She gave me a hand and helped me back to my bed. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands before giving me some handsantizer.

"Here." She said opening the box and pulling the small package out.

If you didn't know what pockys are that's what they are and they are fucking delicious

She laid in the bed giving me one and pulling me closer to her. Our face were an inch away as she got a bucket sitting it next to me.

"You want the box?" She asked me as she shook the box.

"They are yours... you have them." I said and she smiled.

"But I saved them for you." She said and I looked at her.

"This was one of the lasts ones and I wanted to share them with you." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks Anna. But they are yours. You have them for yourselves." I said and she frowned.

She took my hand and placed the box in my palm closing my fingers around the box.

"Like I said. I saved the last one for you. They are for you and you only." She said and I just couldn't with her kindness she had.

She placed a kiss on my forehead and I don't know why my body melted from that kiss... even if it wasn't on the lips she was showing a way of caring.

A/n

He's my baby boyyyu :)