5

Cassidy's Pov
"Can you walk?" The Coach asked me as I got up immediately groaned at my stomach.

The girl we shorter than me so her arm went against my stomach making me feel like I was gonna throw up.

"Why don't we take her to the medical? Where the nurse could get it looked at?" Blakely said as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Yes do that." He said and Blakely helped me.

Blakely went back in the game. I stayed down in the nurses office as she gave me some medicine but it didn't help at all.

After awhile I could start to feel a little better. I walked to the locker where everyone was still playing.

"Dawson." I heard behind me seeing the coach.

"Oh hi..." I said packing my things.

I felt him creep above my shoulder making me tense up.

"Turn around for me will you?" He asked as I did.

He started to lift the jersey and it revealed my injury where a dark blue and purple bruise showed up.

"Take it off." He said and I laughed nervously shaking my head.

"I have an antibiotic that will help. Take it off." He said sternly this time.

I felt him back me up to a locker wall I couldn't do anything but when I heard my name the coach panicked.

"Oh there you guys are." Zoey said.

"Just giving her some antibiotic cream for the bruise." He said lying.

I was still panicking inside zoned out when Zoey snapped me out of it.

"I can help her coach." She said grabbing my bags.

I guess we were leaving early. I saw Chase as he ran to help me.

"You took that hit like freaking champ! And you still scored!!" He yelled as I ruffled his hair.

"Can you guys drop me off of Kaiden's house?" He asked and I looked at Zoey who shrugged and nodded.

Mom and dad both worked late night jobs. So they never been able to come to my games and I don't think they've ever seen me score on the court.

After awhile we dropped chase off at his friend's house and than we drove in silence.

"You okay? You were kinda spooked..." she asked me breaking the silence. I made sure to nod at her question without zoning out.

We were driving in silence when she pulled up to my house. She started to get out of the car when she realized I haven't moved yet.

"No one is home..." I mumbled.

"You... wanna come to mine? So you won't be alone?" She asked snd I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel very comfortable in a new place." I said and she nodded.

She came over to my side helping me up.

"Do you want me to stay?" She asked and I haven't remembered the last time she stayed at my house.

"Why not..." I said and she smiled has I gave her the key to my house.

I laid on my bed immediately covering up with my blanket. I pulled my stuffs animal closer to me. It was a snow tiger that Chase had gotten me and I haven't let it get ruined yet. It was very special because me and Chase never really had the fighting sibling type one.

He was always close to me and we spent the weekend going to the gym and practicing and than heading out to eat lunch or ice cream

"You comfortable?" Zoey asked me but I was too tired to even answer and ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~

"Checking in..." I heard has I got up to see Anna.

I've always remembered her face besides the fact she seems to run into me everywhere I go yet I've seen her somewhere else.

"You okay? I saw you at your game." She said as I grabbed the book that she was checking in.

"You came to my game?" I mumbled and she nodded.

I nodded to hope she get that I was okay. It was weird that she went to my game besides the fact she had soccer practice.

I in fact did realize that I was losing a lot of weight which was apparently really bad. I was so underweight. It was normal to be 130 lbs when I was 100.

I stopped taking the pills but yet the side affects were still there and I wasn't eating as much as I was suppose to be eating.

"You have the same lunch hour as me. Why don't we go to lunch together?" She asked me and I just froze.

"You can say no. Your allowed to say no." She said and I could feel my body not letting me move.

"Cassidy? Are you okay?" A few seconds later my eyes drew up to her eyes.

I've known myself not to take to much of eye contact. And don't stare at people cause they think that your judging them.

"Cass-" she was interrupted with the bell. We were late...

"It's okay. Maybe next time." She said smiling before leaving me.

After she left I let out a relief before I found myself scratching the back of my neck really hard.

I decided to skip first hour to calm myself. I was truly wondering what it would went like if I did take a lunch with Anna.

But it was soon sudden when she asked the question that I panicked. I hated the fact that I couldn't say yes immediately because I probably would have said yes to her question.

A/n

I'm sorry I forgot to publish the book that ended the tutor book I'll do it at lunch,