29

Anna's POV
I always go to the gyms on fridays and Tuesdays. As well sometimes Saturdays but not really.

I guess Saturday I just was feeling it and I went to the gym. When I signed in I saw barely a few people since it was so early in the morning.

Yet this one girl caught my eyes. Her brown hair made it familiar. I walked over to her has she was squatting and carrying a 75 pounds on her back.

It was her limit cause she took it very slow. I stood behind her when I realized it was Cassidy.

"Fuck." She whispered.

I put my hands on her waist when she jumped. I caught the weight has she looked at me.

"Jesus Christ." She said and I smiled.

I put the weight back on the bar above. I made her stand in front of it and put it on her shoulders.

"Back straight." I said and she went down.

She brushed passed my body and I helped her waist. She struggled to get back up.

"Cmon. Get it back up." I said and her hands were shaking.

She didn't give up though she went back up and I got the weight and put it back above.

"Impressive May I add." I said and she looked at me pulling her AirPods out.

"I didn't know you were coming." She said looking at her watch.

"Surprisingly I didn't know you wake up at 5." She said.

"Ha ha yeah thanks for the motivation." J said and she laughed a little.

"I'm just here to waste time." I said and she nodded.

I looked at her and we kinda just stared at each other.

"You know... if you wanted you can workout with me." She said and I looked at her.

"I don't know if I could spot you. But I'm sure I would need someone to spot me." She said and I smiled.

"I'm down for that." I said and she nodded.

We put the weight back and than we both made a list. We started with benching. We were going to do arms so we added curls. She wanted to dead lift her limit so I we wrote the down.

We did other workouts that didn't have anything to do with dumbbells or weights.

Than we started to do benching.

"How many?" I asked her.

I could bench with the amount of nearly 90 yet I really didn't test my limits.

"Can we start at 50?" She asked me and I nodded.

She got under the bar and I stood above her as she started to take the bar of weights. She did it with ease when she did a set of 7.

"Can we add 10 more to each side?" She asked and I nodded grabbing some weights.

This was more of a struggle and she barely got it up. But she did it. She asked for some more weight as I looked at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

I added more weights with 5 on each side and this time she wasn't able to do it. She got half way before giving up as I caught it.
She was able to lift almost 70 which quite impressive for a 5'5 sophomore girl.

"Fuck..." she said getting off the bench.

"Are you going to?" She asked me and j shrugged.