24

Tw: talks about rape I forgot to mention the chapter before this one mb

Anna's Pov
"What the fuck!" I yelled and everyone averted their attention towards me.

"You can't just say that. You know damn well it's not the fucking clothes because people can't keep control of their fucking dick." I said standing up.

"She was only wearing a fucking hoodie and sweatpants what else you think she wears outside at 2°?! A fucking skirt and crop top!" I yelled.

"She was wearing normal clothes for winter weather the night where he couldn't control his fucking dick." I said.

"Oh my god blame the girl for being raped because she was fucking cold and decided to go get warmth from a school but instead a person she fucking trusted raped her and lied about it." I said before the judge banged his hammer.

"Miss calm down." He said and I scoffed before my coach made me sit down.

The defense attorney stared me down. I got pissed off snd I must have set Cassidy off cause she was on the edge of crying.

"Miss Dawson." The lawyer said and I couldn't help but just look down.

I didn't want to have eye contact with Cassidy cause I knew she probably hated me now.

I finally looked up and realized that the judge was about to announce the guilty or innocence.

"GUILTY!" He yelled and I looked at Cassidy.

50 years-" the judge was cut off when Cassidy had ran out of the courtroom.

I got up and walked out to see if I could find Cassidy close by.

"Cassidy!" I yelled out.

I could see a mere of her running through the parking lot. She must have been trying to find my car because I drove her.

I ran down the parking lot seeing her trying to open the door.

"Cassidy it's locked." I said and she looked at me.

She had tears streaming down her face. I got closer to her and she started to take a few steps back.

"Cassidy it's okay..." I said and I wrapped my arms around her.

She immediately broke a sob collapsing in my arms. I took us both to the ground. She sobbed against my chest.

"It's okay..." I whispered as her breathing was heaving.

I made her wrap her legs around my waist. Her arms went aground my neck while she laid her head on my shoulder. I put her in the passenger seat and got in the drivers.

I started the car and backed out. Cassidy was starting to get calm and eventually she fell asleep on the way to her house.

I got to her house and carried her inside because I didn't want to wake her up. I laid her on her bed as she immediately hugged her stuff animal.

I smiled and covered her up. I went downstairs and realized no one was home. I couldn't leave Cassidy alone. Not when she's in this state.

I decided to stay a little. I turned her tv on quietly and leaned against the wall sitting on her bed.

It was a few hours when I must have fallen asleep. I woke up to Cassidy getting out of bed.

She ran to the bathroom before I heard her throwing up. I walked in grabbing a ponytail off her counter and pulled her hair back.

I got a wet rag and she threw up whatever she had left of. She looked at me and I crouched down cleaning the edges of her mouth and grabbing a water bottle to let her wash out the taste.

"You could have left." She said and I shrugged.

"I didn't want you to wake up alone." I said and she nodded.

"I'm kinda hungry." She mumbled.

"You want some fast food? Homophobic chicken?" I suggested and she laughed a little at the name.

"Sure." She said and I held my hand out for her to grab it.

She looked at me before deciding to trust me and I pulled her up. We got in the car and went to chick fil lay getting some food.

I got her grilled cheese chicken sandwich which is her favorite. Large fries for the both is us and got her a sprite which she always gets. After I ordered my food we pulled up.

She immediately started to eat as if she didn't eat for days. We went back to her house and watched a movie. We both fell asleep with her head on my chest and my head just hung back with a blanket over the both of us.

"CASSIDY!" We heard making the both of us jump.

"Mom?" She said I nervously sat there.

"Where the fuck have you been?! You left Chase at an agency for the FBI ALONE! And now you didnt come for court day." She yelled.

"I know sweetie I'm sorry." She said and Cassidy scoffed.

Her mom's eyes averted towards me. She raised an eyebrow before speaking aloud.

"Is this your girlfriend?" She asked and I shook my head no fast.

"No! Why would you- wait... how did you know I was-" she was cut off.

"Oh please. I've know you were gay since you started basketball." She said and Cassidy looked at me.

"That doesn't explain why you left chase in a unknown place." She said.

"He was with a building full of agents. That was possible the safest building in this entire city." She said.

Cassidy gave up fighting with her mom. When she realized I was still there I acted like nothing happened.

"I am so sorry... I just forgot you were here..." she said and I shook my head no.

"It's okay." I said.

She laid down next to me while input my head on her shoulder. Eventually we fell asleep again with our sleepy ass up past midnight.

A/n

I'm going to bed