52

Anna's POV
"Your literally just like every other guy!" Victoria yelled as I was texting a friend.

"You protected a literal stranger!!" She kept yelling.

"FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!"

"Okay? I'm sorry?" I said putting my phone down.

"What is wrong with you! You act like every other fucking guy." She said and I zoned her voice out.

I was rude to Cassidy. And in all honestly she didn't look like she wanted to be there. I didn't want Kiley taking her out because as well as she does she's gonna use her and than throw her away and I didn't want to see that happen.

I've seen I've made a mistake... and I wanted to fix it. But my jealousy got the best of me...

"FUCKING LISTEN!!" Victoria yelled as she slammed her hands in front of me.

"Okay... what?" I mumbled.

"ACT LIKE A MAN!" She yelled and I looked at her.

"But I'm not? I'm a girl. And plus what's wrong with men?" I said and she just laughed.

"Men are stronger than women. Men should respect and they aren't weak unlike you." She said.

"You are a man. Act like it." She said and I laughed.

"I don't know who your talking about. But I'm a girl." I said.

"The gender is what's in your fucking pants. You have a dick. That means your a man." She said and I shook my head no.

"I have a dick but I'm a girl. I look like one. I have what you have I just don't have a vagina like every other girl." I said putting my dishes up.

"Your wrong." And I could just feel anger.

"So what you only look forward to men and not girls?" I asked her.

"I'm straight what do you mean." And I froze.

"Wa- hold on... your straight but you dated me?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"I am dating a boy. A person who has a dick is a man." She said and I groaned.

"Gender is what's in your fucking pants." She said and I put my hands on my head.

I've made such a big mistake...

"First of all... gender is not what's in your pants. People can choose to be a girl or a boy. As well has any other gender there are." I said.

"I have breasts in case if your too blinded during sex." I said and she scoffed.

"Your Dick is what I need." She said with all the confidence.

I walked to her. She started to walk backwards and than ran into a wall.

"Go find a boy with a dick sized up too a centimeter." I said as my teeth clenched together.

"What no make up sex? Isn't that what your here for? Sex?" She said and I just glared at her.

"I dated you. You think I want more sex? No way." I said and she took that as offensive and slapped me in the face.

"Fuck you." She said as she stormed off.

~~~~~

"Hi babe!" Victoria said as she held my hand while we were walking down the hallway.

I groaned and slapped my hand away.

"Go away." I mumbled.

I walked passed Cassidy has I realized Victoria had taken her chance and set out a foot in front of Cassidy.

When Cassidy took a step she tripped over.

"Hey I got you don't worry." I heard as I saw someone catch her just before she landed on the ground.

When I saw who it was it was a boy. He had blond hair and he looked like he was from the baseball team.

Instantly myself got jealous but Victoria rambled on about her so call perfect life.

"Stop following me around." I said and she looked at me.

"What? That's not nice?" She said and I laughed.

"Aww that's cute go cry to an actual guy." I said and she instantly got angry. Talk about bipolar issues.

"You shouldn't have tripped the girl." I said as I kept walking.

"She deserved it! She tried taking you away from me!" She yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever make your own excuses." I said.

"YOU KEEP WALKING AWAY THIS IS THE END!" She yelled and it has gotten everyone's attention.

"THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP." She kept yelling.

I turned around and my eyes met with Cassidy. She had her ears covered and Zoey looked at me before taking Cassidy to another room.

"Than so be it..." I mumbled.

"Our relationship was over last night when you said gender is within in your pants. And as well as lying about your sexuality." I said and after that I zoned her yelling out and walked to my first hour.

"Sooo your gonna tell me what happened?" Eva said as she sat her books down on her desk and sat next to me.

"And I thought we were fighting?" I said raising and eyebrow.

"Oh Cmon. You think I can resist not talking to my bestfriend for months? Hell I can't do it for two days. Tell me everything." She said as she put her legs up on her chair leaning against me.

I saw Cassidy walk in. She looked like she was crying because she had mascara down her face. When she sat down she put her head down and plugged in her ears buds.

Noise cancelling earbuds...

"Hey! Tell me. Don't get distracted by her just yet." Eva said snapping fingers in my face.

"Okay okay..." I muttered.