55

Anna's pov
I lended her some clothes and she went to get a shower. I laid in bed and on my phone. When she came out she had her hair up in a messy bun.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded.

"Are you still comfortable with sleeping in the same bed?" I asked her.

"Sure."

She got in the bed but before I could realize she rolled over and laid her head on my shoulder. I missed this so much I forgot how many butterflies I get when she does that.

Highschool Junior year first semester is gonna end. Which also means Christmas is coming up soon.

The winter dance for highschool was coming up and I was planning to ask Cassidy if she wanted to go.

But obviously the stupid person I am Victoria had already planned for us to go. I mean she bought me suit and a tie. The suit was way to big for me since she had forgotten my size.

"You know the winter dance is coming up now... would you like to go with me?" I asked.

I know it's not the most romantic way to ask her. But I also I didn't want to attract people so I did it alone with her.

"But I have to wear a dress..." she whispered.

"We can go to a store and pick a dress. Any dress your comfortable with." I said and she smiled.

"On one condition..." she said and I looked at her.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked me.

"Of course I will. After all if your my date why would I abandon my date?" I said and she tensed up.

"Date? I thought we would be going as friends?" She said.

"I mean we can... but since I thought I asked you it's mean we be going as dates." I said and she fell silent.

"I'm sorry... I didn't understand. We can go as a date." She said and I could hear her being terrified.

"I promise... I won't let anyone touch you." I said kissing the top of her head.

She smiled as her hand drew small circles on my shirt. I turned the tv on so we could fall asleep and soon enough Cassidy fell asleep in minutes.

It took me awhile to fall asleep. But before I did I secretly took a picture of Cassidy. I know that I just got her back but I also had to delete all the pictures of girls I had in my phone because Victoria wouldn't handle a girl in my phone.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her a little closer where her head was in my neck. I smiled kissing her forehead before falling asleep.

~~~~~

I looked down to see Cassidy was still sleeping. I carefully got out of bed without waking her up.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom making eggs and bacon. Brandon came downstairs and when he did he yelled out.

"ANNA HAS A GIRL IN HER BED!!" He yelled.

"Oh... okay well that's a way to break the news." I muttered.

"And I thought you and Victoria broke up?" Mom said.

"No mom... it's Cassidy." I said and she gasped.

"Oh my gosh her! I love that sweet child." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Mom you love that sweet child more than you love us." Tommy said has he came down yawning.

"She's such an angel." Mom said as I groaned and rolled my eyes again.

"We get it." Me and both Tommy said at the same time.

"Ugh she's such a sweet person." She said as she put eggs on a plate.

I went back up grabbing a piece of sausage and eating it. I saw Cassidy awake on her phone.

"My mom won't stop talking about how sweet and how your such an amazing person. She's your #1 fan and wants to see you in person." I said and she laughed a little as she got up.

When she came down my mom ran over and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh your such a sweet girl. Anna is so lucky to have you." She said and I wanted to bang my head.

"Alright mom... I'm gonna take her home." I said.

"No! No! Stay! Stay for breakfast I'm sure my daughter would love to have you around." She said and I desperately wanted to get Cassidy away from my crazy mom.

~~~~~

"So did you ask her?!" Eva said and I nodded.

"She agreed." I said same everyone was excited.

"CAN WE HELP HER WITH MAKEUP?!" Sab yelled.

"I don't know if she's gonna want that." I said.

"PLEASEEE WILL YOU ASK HER?!" They said and I groaned.

"Fine! Fine! I'll ask her." I said and that's when I saw Cassidy at her locker.

I went up behind her and waited patiently for her to see me. When she turned around she ran into me again.

"Stop scaring me like that." She mumbled as I laughed.

I dug in my backpack pocket and pulled out a box of pockys.

I waved it around and she smiled as I handed it to her.

"So uhm... a few friends wants to do your makeup for the winter dance. Do you want?" I asked her.

"I don't mind... who is it?" She asked and I pointed at the group of girls who were already staring at us.

"I'm okay with that." She said and I smiled.

Before we parted ways I lightly kissed the top of her head and we separated.

"Such a simp." Eva said and dead legged her.

A/n

I have a new book idea and the book already has a few chapters written already.

I might publish the book and out this one on hold. If I am doing that than this is the book you will look for.

 If I am doing that than this is the book you will look for