46

Cassidy's Pov
Unfortunately Anna beat me in the 400 since I was tired out in the 100 and as well as the 200.

"We're going to the arcade. As well I've specifically given each of you amount of points you guys earned through out this entire season. We will be off of school tomorrow so be here in the morning and after we will get some pizza and celebrate this year and for all the seniors who are going to be leaving us." He said and I looked at Anna.

I was given about 70 tokens which was a lot. The average was about 65-70 tokens between all of us and to be honest you could get at least 10,000 tickets just from 50 tokens if you tried hard enough.

"I have 68 tokens." Anna said behind me.

"I don't want mine you can have it." I said giving her my game card.

"Uh no. Your coming with us. I will drag you out of bed." She said standing behind me.

She put her head on my shoulder. We were all dismissed so there was barely in people around. And it was really really hot.

"Here take this off." She said as I looked at her.

She turned me around as she started to take my shirt off. She used herself as a privacy side.

She took her tank top off where it was big on me. It had went down to my mid thigh and the sides were big enough to see my sports bra.

"Hey your okay..." Anna said as she took my shirt. She put it around my neck and than brought me to the lockeroom.

"Hey wanna get some ice cream? Maybe bring Chase with us?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~

"My usual!" Chase said and the girl looked at him and smiled has she got him a Cookie Monster ice cream for Chase.

"I'll have cookies and creams." Anna said.

"I don't want any." I said and Anna looked at me.

"Why do you not want any?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I guess I'm just not hungry. Plus me and Chase had pizza for lunch." I said and she nodded.

There was one more week until school ended. And I just need it to get here faster...

~~~~~~

I know this is a big change but we're gonna do a time skip in the middle of a chapter. Bc I'm impatient 😐

I think me Anna had lost our way though summer break. She had gone off to a trip to Florida for a month. Yeah sure we texted and snapped but I think we lost communication through it.

I wasn't happy for Junior year by the amount of work I would have. I walked in and saw a couple of new freshmen. The freshmens that were now sophomores would be joking the new basketball team. But at the same time I would hate having to be in charge of a new captain for the team.

"Hey." I heard seeing a guy.

He was taller. He was masculine and had a sharp jawline.

"I'm Brayden." He said putting his hand out.

I panicked and walked the other way. As I was walking towards the library I heard a pair of shoes next to me.

It was him. God I could never get a break and it's just the first day.

"You walk fast for a 5'5 girl." He said and I rolled my eyes.

As I was walking I saw Anna. She was with her friends and... someone new?

She looked to be a black haired girl next to her and Anna had her arm wrapped around her waist...

This shouldn't bother me should it? Anna's allowed to have a life and I shouldn't be involved with her life 24/7. I shouldn't be bothered by this that would be rude.

Anna's POV
"Anna? What happened to Cassidy?" Eva muttered as she was walking to first hour with me.

"We're doing fine. Why?" I asked her.

"Cause you know your new girlfriend is around. I don't think Cassidy would like that." She said and I was pissed off.

"Cassidy isn't in control of me. I can date whoever I want to date." I muttered.

"Anna you just met this girl. What makes you think this relationship is gonna go well?" She said and I scoffed.

"I think you should talk to Cassidy. It looks you've left her on delivered... FOR A WEEK?!" She yelled has I saw my phone in her hands.

"You know that really sucks... Anna." She said giving me my phone and walking passed me.

When I walked in after Eva I saw Cassidy who was sitting in the back of her class. She noticed me but she just turned her head.

What the hell happened? What am I doing wrong? She couldn't possibly be jealous just because I'm with someone. She told me to move on and I said I would wait for her but unfortunately I think I got bored...

I had to move on and I couldn't be so hooked up on her. Just then I saw a big sit next to Cassidy.

He was trying to talk to her but I could tell she got uncomfortable.

I went up and told the guy to piss off. I turned my direction towards her and I could see she was trying not too look away from my eye contact but failed to do so.

"Hey."

A/n

Honk