15 | Coming home

A longer chapter to make up for all the shorter chapters. enjoy besties!
Major smut warning!
————————————————————————

It was now Saturday. Only a day left and ransom would be home.

Dianna missed him, she missed him so much. It wasn't until he was gone she realised he was the only person she ever wanted to be around, she had no other friends. Ransom was her everything. She was sat in her apartment currently in the shower thinking about all the stuff ransom and her could do when he got back.

She closed her eyes letting the water run down her body, when he phone started ringing. She picked it up from the side of the bath seeing it was ransom.

"Well hello handsome" she chuckled

"Get ready. A car will pick you up at 5. Wear something nice" he spoken into the phone, immediately hanging up when he was done speaking

"What the fuck"

Dianna pulled the phone away from her ear, he face showing a look of confusion. She checked the time seeing it was currently 3, whatever he was planning she had 2 hours to get ready. As she got out the shower she tried to think what was going on,  ransom wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow.

She tried to focus on getting ready instead.

————

Dianna took one last look at herself in the mirror.  She adjusted the straps on her silk red dress that cut off just above the knee with a slit going all the way up her thigh, the dress clung to her skin. Hugging her every curve perfectly, her red lipstick matching her dress. She wasn't sure how fancy to dress but he did say dress nice, and this was nice.

She took a deep breath leaving her apartment, walking straight into the elevator. Once out of the elevator she walked towards the door seeing an all black car parked outside. She didn't want to just walk towards the car, she's not stupid her mom taught her strange danger.

The driver door opened a man jumping out, she could tell he was the driver. He walked towards her. "Dianna Finley?" He questioned

She nodded "that's me"

"If you'll just follow me" he walked towards the car opening the back door for her

She thought about what she was doing, she was getting into a strangers car. No one knew where she was going, hell she didn't even know. But I guess if she was about to be murdered she was glad she looked this good. She shrugged getting into the car, as the man closed her door getting back into the drivers seat.

She watched her surroundings as the man began driving, taking in every little thing. The seconds turning into minutes as they approached the destination. As the driver came to a stop he finally spoke up.

"Have a nice night miss" he smiled politely

She opened the door getting out of the car. Her mouth fell open as she looked at the house in front of her. It was stunning, it was the only house in sight the large glass windows allowing plenty of light in. She looked around until she saw ransoms beemer, then it clicked. This is his house, this is ransoms house. She walked up the path to the door, her heels clicking with every step. She told a deep breath knocking on the door, as she knocked the door pushed open, it already being open before she knocked. She walked into the house looking around, everything was in complete darkness. That was until she turned the corner.

"Oh my god" she muttered

The sight infont of her was beautiful. The place was full with candles, lighting the space up. Rose petals spread everywhere. Ransom was stood in the middle of it all, a full suit on holding another bouquet of rose. He smiled brightly at her, finally seeing her again as she walked towards him.