45 | Reading

Smut warning!!!
—————————

A couple of weeks had past since ransom went to go see William. Since then Ransom and Dianna spent every second together, they made sure they took time out their day to go visit Sarah which she adored. Seeing her daughter happy was a feeling she couldn't explain and then seeing ransom, the man who she came to love as a son happy just made it even better. They had just picked up right where they left off but the difference was they weren't in Boston, they were in New York. Staying in the apartment ransom had rented. He was desperate to ask her to move back, to move in with him for real this time but he wasn't sure she would say yes. And even if she did would it be right to ask her considering how things were with Sarah?

Once ransom had gotten out of the shower he noticed the bed was empty. He wrapped the towel around his waist before walking into the open plan kitchen living area. A large smile spread across his face as he saw Dianna standing in front of the stove, swaying her hips to the sound of the music coming from the radio. Watching her was a sense of déjà vu for ransom. They had changed so much yet were so similar to all those years ago. He walked towards her wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, pressing his lips against her head.

She jumped slightly before looking up at him and then chuckling "well hello"

"Hello sweetheart, are you making pancakes?" He asked slowly moving his fingers along her waist

She nodded smiling "I am"

"I remember the first time you made me pancakes, it was actually a situation very similar to this" he smirked slightly moving his lips to her neck placing a soft kiss

"Hmm" she nodded flipping a pancake "I remember it to"

"You remember the feeling of cumming all over my fingers?" He asked, smirking As his hands went to the tie of her robe

She nodded slowly placing the pancake onto the plate "how could I ever forget"

He pulled the tie causing her robe to fall open, she bite her lip as his hands moved up her stomach to her breasts. "Ransom" she mumbled tilting her head back against his chest

"While those pancakes look delicious I would rather have something else for breakfast" he kissed her neck while needing into the soft flesh

"Hmm" she mumbled closing her eyes "what's that?"

"You" he smirked grabbing her waist quickly turning her around and lifting her onto the worktop.

He waisted no time on getting down on his knees pushing her legs apart, gripping onto her thighs. He smirked as he ran his fingers up and down her folds "so wet for me sweetheart"

He dove straight in latching onto her clit as he pushed 2 fingers straight into her. She moaned tangling her fingers into his hair as he picked up his pace. "Fuck, fuck" she mumbled

Ransom didn't stop for a second, his pace being fast while hooking onto her G-spot never pulling his mouth of her clit. Ransom knew she wouldn't last long she was clenching around him more and more. He pulled his mouth from her clit looking up at her "you going to cum for me? You are aren't you" he smirked moving his impossibly fast fingers while adding a third

She nodded quickly bringing her hand to her breasts pulling her nipple through her fingers "fuck yes!"

He latched onto her clit once more sucking and slurping causing Dianna to reach her climax. A string of moans and curses coming from her mouth as she came down from her high. He stood up cupping her face with his hands "I love you"