41 | A lost phone

When Dianna had went home yesterday morning William was furious. So furious he wouldn't let Dianna leave the house. He didn't believe that she was at a friends again but he had no proof, so he tried to get as much control back as he could.
Dianna tried to build up her courage to break up with William, she had thought about it all night. It was moments like this she wished she had ransom standing beside her to scream or even fight someone.

It was currently 2pm when William got home, she was going to do it. Dianna was going to finish things with him.

"You're home" she announced as he walked into the kitchen

"Yes. I am" he draped his coat over the chair

"We need to talk"

"Talk? About what?" He sighed, sitting down at the table

"We need to break up, I want to break up" she rushed out, hoping that would be it. She could pack her stuff and leave, leave and never come back to him.

"Break up? Break up?!"

Dianna couldn't tell what was going through his head, she never could. That was Something she hated, with ransom she always knew something was up yet with William she had no idea "yes, I just think we-"

He slammed his hands down onto the table, causing Dianna to jump slightly. He stood up walking towards her, their faces almost touching. "You will not break things off and embarrass me. We are going to get married and you can take these feelings and do whatever you want with them. I don't give a fuck but you will marry me. You will marry me, got it?!" He shouted in her face, not even giving her the chance to reply as he turned around leaving the kitchen.

Dianna felt the tears building in her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. After she composed herself she grabbed her phone going straight to ransoms contact.

Dianna
Are you busy? I want
to go see my mom, you
wanna come? X

He replied straight away

Ransom
I'll come, do you
Want me to come
Get you? X

Dianna
No, William is here.
I'll meet you at the
Hospital x

Ransom
See you soon x

She slid her phone into her pocket walking straight towards the door, she could hear William was upstairs. He probably wouldn't even notice she had left, she opened the door leaving immediately.

It didn't take Dianna long to walk to the hospital. The long walks in new York always clearing her head, but today it didn't exactly work. It felt like she had too much on her mind, it was weighing her down with every step. She was desperate to see ransom, for him to wrap his arms around her and tell her everything would be okay. When she was with ransom it was like he lifted that weight, he cleared her head.

As she turned the corner to the hospital she saw him. She smiled slightly running towards him, he turned his head immediately seeing her. He chuckled opening his arms for her as she reached him, quickly wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You alright?" He questioned, holding her tightly

"I am now" she muttered into his chest

He slowly pulled away, stroking her cheek "you sure?" He knew something was wrong, her eyes were filled with sadness. Something he hated to see.