38 | Two become one

Smut warning! Smut is kinda short but I'll make up for it besties
———————————————

That same night ransom couldn't stop thinking about her. He was sat in the apartment scrolling through pictures of them, feeling nothing but hope. He went straight to his contacts, looking at the number on his hand typing it into his phone. Once the contact was in he went straight to text her, desperate to hear from her again.

Ransom
Care to tell me why you changed your
number?

He locked his phone, turning on the tv. It was only seconds later when he felt it buzz.

Dianna
Well this really annoying guy kept
calling me

He chuckled at her message, typing his response

Ransom
Oh really? He sounds terrible.

Dianna
He's not that bad, he's got good
intentions at heart

Ransom smiled at her reply

Ransom
What are you doing Tonight?

Dianna
Nothing. William is out With some friends

Ransom
Do you want to come over?

Ransom hesitated over his message before giving in and sending it. It took a couple of minutes for Dianna to reply.

Dianna
Send me your address

Ransom smiled softly sending his address straight over. It felt weird, everything felt weird now. Weird yet amazing, he thought this was going well. Not only did he finally feel more himself again but he felt like he was winning her back, he was getting his girl back and he couldn't be happier.

Ransom took a look around the apartment "shit" he hissed, it was a mess. He didn't want Dianna coming into a mess. He got up and started running around the apartment, cleaning everything up that he could. He knew he had done everything he could when he heard the knocks on his door. Ransom walked over to the door, swinging it open.

"Hey" she smiled softly, looking up at him

"Hey, come in" he smiled stepping to the side

Dianna walked in, looking around at the space ransom was renting. "This is lovely"

"I thought you would like it" he smiled closing the door, walking over to the sofa and taking a seat.

She followed him, throwing herself down but keeping her distance for him "so...why did you invite me here?" It was the question she was desperate to know, even though she could have just asked him over text. Was there really a reason to be here or did she just want to see him again?

"We might not be dating anymore but that doesn't mean we have to completely ignore each other"

She nodded not knowing what else say

"I was thinking I could order us some food?"

"Please, I'm starving" she chuckled