46 | New Start

Last chapter besties :(
Slight Smut warning!!!
—————————

Today was the day the couple were going back to Boston. Dianna didn't have much to take with her considering William had thrown majority of her things in the trash. The two were going to say goodbye to Sarah before they left. When Dianna told Sarah she was moving in with ransom she was over the moon, she should have been sad her daughter was leaving but she wasn't. She knew Dianna never belonged here, her home was with ransom.

"You okay sweetheart?" Ransom asked walking down the hallway holding onto her hand

Dianna nodded "yeah"

"Don't lie, I know when you're lying" he stopped walking causing her to stop as well

She sighed "am I a bad daughter of leaving right now?" The question had weighed on her mind for awhile now, was now really the right time to leave?

Ransom shook his head "no, no. You are an amazing daughter, the fact you're worried about that just proves it. If you want we don't have to go right now, we can wait a bit. It is completely up to you. But if we stay or we go it doesn't mean you are a bad daughter, understand?"

She nodded gently pressing her lips against his. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away "come on"

The two opened the door, Sarah smiling brightly when she saw them. "Morning my two favourite people" she chuckled as they took a seat. She saw the frown on her daughter's face right away "don't. You're going. I will be fine here"

"What? I never even said anything-"

"I know you. You're worried about leaving me but don't be, I'm actually glad to see you go"

"Wow thanks mom" Dianna chuckled teasingly

"That's not what I meant" Sarah chuckled

"How about we come back next week? We could come back for the weekend, make sure you're alright?" Ransom spoke, coming up with a compromise

Dianna smiled at him nodding "I like that, mom?" She asked turning to face her

"If it means I get to see you both I love it" she smiled brightly reaching out for their hands. To which both of them gladly took.

The three spent the rest of the morning talking, laughing and doing anything that came to mind. But Dianna knew her time was up, their flight would be leaving soon and she would have to go. It was when her mom was hugging her tightly she knew it was time.

"Now text me once you land, let me know you're both safe"

She nodded"I will mom, I will"

"Good" she kissed her cheek before looking to ransom "your turn" she laughed opening her arms

Ransom chuckled wrapping his arms around her. Sarah's mouth went straight to his ear, beginning to whisper "take care of her for me, please"

He nodded "I will, I promise. I'm never letting her go again. Do you want to know a secret?" He whispered

Sarah nodded

Dianna watched as the love of her life and her mom hugged, she was so thankful for them. They were her everything. She was confused when Sarah's face lit up, gasping before ransom nodded.

"You two better get going then" Sarah spoke the smile never leaving her face once "I love you both very much"

"I love you too mom, I'll see you at the weekend"

She nodded "yes you will now go" she chuckled

Ransom took Dianna's hand as they left the hospital.

————