21 | new york

hey besties this chapter is a little messy and all over the place at some parts so I apologise however this stuff has to happen before I can start writing the next exciting chapters I've got lined up. Anyway enjoy besties and stick around for the drama soon 😏
—————————————————————————

Today was Friday. Not only was it ransoms last day but it was the day they were going to New York. Ransom was extremely nervous to meet Diannas mom, he wanted to make a good impression. Show her he can care for her daughter.

Ransom had managed to convince Harlan to let them leave early so they could catch their flight in time. His last day had went extremely fast, maybe it's because they had only been working for two hours by the time they were getting ready to leave.

"I'll miss seeing you around" harlan smiled at his grandson as he was ready to leave

"Well you are the one kicking me out" ransom spat

"Ransom" Dianna warned

He sighed rolling his eyes "thank you for the opportunity"

Dianna smiled softly while trying to hold back a laugh

"Have a nice time in New York, I want you both to join me for dinner once you're back and you can tell me everything" harlan smiled at the couple

"Thank you harlan, I'll see you in a couple of days" she smiled softly

"Thanks again, see you later" ransom muttered, being polite for the sake of Dianna

Ransom took her hand as they began walking out. He had made sure to put their suitcases in the car so they wouldn't have to stop off anywhere before boarding the flight.

———-

The flight from Boston to New York was probably the most peaceful flight Dianna ever had. She was shocked at the sights first class held, she never would have thought she would be flying home in first class with the man she loves, yet here she was. Once the flight had landed ransom allowed her to take control, guiding him through the crowds until they got to a taxi. They had both agreed to go to the apartment ransom had rented first so they could drop off their cases and freshen up before going to surprise her mom.

"So how does it feel to be back?" He asked taking a break from looking out the window of the taxi to look at her

"So good" she chuckled "I honestly cant thank you enough for this"

He chuckled taking her hand "you need to stop thanking me, I do these things to see you happy not to have an overflow of thank yous"

She nodded "I know it's just a lot, you do so much for me"

"And you do so much for me" it was true. From an outside perspective it may look like ransom done everything for her but she was the one doing things for him. Never In his life had he felt loved, he had never felt supported or special yet her Dianna was giving him everything he needed. Everything he wanted, something money couldn't buy.

The taxi came to a stop, ransom quickly paying the man before sliding out with Dianna. He smiled up at the apartment, it was everything he expected to be. A skyscraper in New York, something where he could wake up and see the amazing skyline with a beautiful girl beside him in bed. His beautiful girl.

"Ransom, I"

"Nope. No more thank yous"

"How did you know that's what I was going to say?" She asked chuckling slightly