🍋Demptofen

(Lemon Content. If you don't like this, feel free to imagine a tickle fight between them)

3rd Person POV

Dempsey and Richtofen were put into a room in the base together for the night. As soon as the door closed, Richtofen smirked at his roomate and sat one of the beds in the room.

"I see someone wants to have fun~" Tank said to the German.

The American took his jacket off, then his tank top, and then his gloves. Wearing only his pants, he crawled on top of his German lover, who was slightly smaller than him.

"V-vell, hallo zhere, Dempshey," Edward said, blushing pink as Tank took Eddie's vest and shirt off.
Stroking the German's bare chest, Tank smirked. He let his hands travel down the man's body, down to his pants.

"D-Dempshey.."

Tank unbuckled Richtofen's pants and pulled both his pants and underwear off his legs. He then did the same for himself, and the two were lying there naked.

"Do you want me to put it in, or do you wanna be in control?" Demosey asked Edward, giving him a choice.

"I-I like it vhen jou are in c-control.." Richtofen stuttered, blushing darker.

Smiling, Dempsey put his finger in Richtofen's mouth and then pulled it out, gently sticking the wet digit into the German's ass. Edward couldn't help but let out a small moan when his lover did that.

"You like it, eh?" Dempsey smirked.

"I-I alvays l-ike it, Dempshey.."

Tank smiled and started pushing his finger in and out of the German's ass, curling his finger to pleasure the other man. More soft moans came out of the smaller man. He put another in and a slightly louder moan slipped out the German's mouth.

"D-Dempshey.. uuhh.."

"Yes, Eddie?" Tank asked Edward.

"Put it in, please.."

Tank grinned a tiny bit, and pulled his fingers out. He positioned his dick infront of Eddie's entrance and slowly pushed it in, going slow so that he wouldn't hurt the smaller man.

Richtofen moaned loudly, and got a hand on his mouth.

"Shh, we don't want to wake the others." Dempsey whispered.

Tank started thrusting in and out, and jerked off Richtofen's dick with his free hand. Richtofen's moans were only just heard through the hand on his mouth, getting louder when Dempsey got faster.

"F-fuck.. Fuck, y-you're still so.. tight, Ed.." Dempsey moaned quietly to the German.

He took his hand off Richtofen's mouth and started going even faster, recieving more moans from his lover, not caring anymore if someone heard them.

"D-Dempshey.. right zhere!! Right zhere!! Ich liebe dich, Dempshey!!!"

Tank understood and thrusted harder and faster into Edward's sweet spot, causing the German to release. Tank released soon after, and pulled out. The two of them lay down on the bed together, breathing heavily.

"Ich liebe dich, Tank.."

"I-.. Ich l-liebe d-dich too, Edward.."

Edward smiled sweetly at Tank's attempt to say he loved him in German.

"Gute Nacht, Dempshey."