:Revelations: Part 2

My POV

"Landon?" I heard Ben ask. I took a look in, and sure enough, it was him. 

"Well, shit.." I said looking at the guy, "Ya came all the way to Dunnville?"

He nodded. His brown hair was very unkept, and longer than it used to be, but clearly being trimmed short. The cut was sloppy, as if he had taken a knife to it. He had an AK-74u beside him, and an RK-5 in his hand. A Bowie knife was on his side, and a bottle with a green liquid, looking an awful lot like Speed Cola. His blue eyes showed a sort of a fear, and his face, although dirty, was still soft, giving a look of innocence. He did not look as though he belonged in this apocalypse. A scar could be seen under his left eye, going down diagonally from the left side of it.

"I didn't expect to ever see you guys," Landon told us, "I came up here to stay safe, remembering that you said you lived here and it was small. Small would mean few zombies. That would mean safe."

I nodded. He had a fair point. This would be a more safe area, as the population was fairly small.

"So, what brings you to my domain?" Landon asked, getting up and out of the cockpit. He grabbed the drink, which actually was Speed Cola.

"Ok, how'd ya get Speed Cola?" I asked him, "That's my favourite Perk!"

"There are Perk machines all round the place," he replied, "Have you not seen them?"

I shook my head. To be honest, I hadn't really been looking, so I never saw any. But, taking a closer look, I noticed there was a Speed Cola machine at the side of the building. And an RK-5 wall buy too. That must be where Landon got his RK. I walked over to the Perk machine and bought a bottle of Speed. I took a nice sip of the lime beverage and felt a bit more energized.

"Whoa.. That is good!" I said, "I oughta try some other ones.."

"I don't suggest Quick Revive," Landon told me, "It tastes like-"

"Fermented herring dipped in cat piss, I know," I said, cutting him off, "It was an Ultimus Dempsey line. In Kino Der Toten."

He nodded, "I found that it's a good repairing medicine. Just doesn't fix bites. So, if ya get bitten and don't take the bitten part off soon, you're fucked. But scratches, it fixes them real nice."

"That's good to know," Aaron said, "Thanks."

"So, wanna join our group of misfits?" I asked him.

"Sure," He said, "Got nothing else to do. Because I'm alone and stuff."

"Sick!!" Misty yelled, popping up from the back of the truck, scaring the shit out of Dempsey, "Another person!!"

"The fuck you doing there, Misty?!" He screamed.

She shrugged and climbed out the truck. She walked over and sat on the plane.

"I wanted to come along."

I shook my head and told the group to follow me  into the middle hangar. I filled in Landon of what had happened, and when I got to the part where Tyler died, I stopped. I told Ben to tell him because it was too hard. Ben finished telling him. I opened the door and saw something really weird.

"What is that?" Ben asked.

I walked up to it. It was a Perk machine at the right wall, near an old rusty plane. The Perk I had made, Volcanic Launch Soda. You slide then jump to create a huge explosion. It also lets you slide faster and was orange flavoured.

"It's my Perk," I told him, "Remember, the one I created in school? The slide jump to make an explosive jump one?"

Ben shook his head. I quickly bought it for 2000 points and took a decent swing. Not only was it orange, but it had a bit of vanillia in it. I felt energized.