Flash to the Past

3rd Person POV

When the zombies hit, Ben was staying with his father. His father, having always been paranoid, kept a few guns around. But, he had never drawn guns on the walls with chalk, so when Ben saw this, he felt something was off. It reminded him of CoD. Unfortunately, he was right to feel something was not right. Some time later, zombies started appearing. Doors were broken down, flesh was consumed, and undead roamed the streets.

It was only when the barricaded doors were broken down that Ben's father decided to pack it up and go someplace safer.

"Shit!! They got in!" Ben's dad yelled, holding an Essex Model 12.

"We need to go, Dad!" Ben yelled, "We won't survive here!!"

When the reality of the situation hit the man, he quickly sent his son to get his stepmother and sisters.

When Ben returned with the others, a swarm of undead were beginning to close in around his father. Grabbing the Saug 9mm off the wall, he tore through the walking corpses with ease, surprising his father.

"We need to get going," the young man said to his dad.

He nodded, and they quickly got to packing up the essentials, such as melee weapons, pistols and some food. Grabbing the very few family members and friends left alive, they made their way to Ben's grandparent's farm.

"Quick, get a barricade up and get to some protective positions!" Ben yelled, "And hurry up! The zombies will be coming soon!"

No one questioned Ben's authority, and got straight to work. A barricade was quickly built and people were positioned in places where they could see the zombies.

Years of fighting the zombies and working the farm put muscle on Ben, and he even found love with a tall redhead named Arianna who had stumbled upon their compound. Ben had taken a look at her purple eyes and fallen in love.

The group of survivors had made a decent life for themselves, despite the fact that undead roamed the earth, and had assumed they were the only in their area, but one day, two familiar faces bust through the gate to the compound.

Two people Ben had thought dead...