⚔An Undead Day

3rd Person POV

Stewlinger walked into Russman's room. The man was moaning in his bed. Being concerned for his friend, the younger man went to check on him.

Suddenly, Russman woke up. His eyes a brilliant orange, his skin with a bluish tint. Stewlinger took a step back, but the older man saw him, and lunged at Stew.

A chunk of flesh was ripped from his neck, his chest slashed by Russman's fingernails. A screan ereupted from Samuel, as he was being eaten alive. The undead old man brought his hand down on Stew's face, and knocked him out.

The zombified man shuffled out of the room, going for his next victim...

Henry's POV

I heard the scream come from Russman's room. I was starting to run to his room when I saw his shuffle out, blood on his hands and mouth. He had orange eyes.

Russman had been turned.

I quickly ran to my room and locked the door. Picking up the hand held radio Ben had provided everyone with, I made a stressed announcement.

"Guys!!!" I said, "Russman turned!!!"

I got an immediate response from Edward.

"Did jou see him? Vhat did he look like?"

"He was covered in blood. His skin a bluish tint, and orange glowing eyes. He was shambling out of the room, after a scream I recognized as Sam's"

"SAMMY IS DEAD?!?!" I heard Marlton yell.

"Yes, Tyler. Sammy is.. dead.." I said to my big brother, with a lump in my throat.

"We need to get out of here," Tank said, "He has most likely turned more people."

"This is my home, though!!" Ben jumped in, "W-we have to save everybody!"

"I am afraid, Herr Yzerman, zhat zhis is not possible. Zhere are many people in zhat building. Ve vill not be able save zhem."

"We have to get out of here.." I said, scared, "Grab as much as you can. We need to get going."

I put the radio down and quickly began packing my guns, my hunting knife, and some canned food I had. We had planned to meet at the gate, and when I got there, I noticedbI was the first, but also that we had forgotten something..

We left the god damned gate open.

And undead were slowly shambling in...