🍋Shameless

3rd Person POV

Dempsey and Richtofen seemed to be very antsy. Tank kept nudging Edward, trying to get him to do something. Richtofen finally gave in and took Dempsey to a bushy area away from the rest of the group.

"Tank, zhis is not going to do much. Zhey vill see us, hear us." Richtofen said to the other man.

"Well, I for one don't care, and I can't take it anymore," Tank replied, "I want you inside me."

Richtofen blushed a deep red and lay Tank on the ground, unbuckling the American's pants, then his own, taking their underwear off next.

"Are jou sure, Dempshey?" Richtofen asked, "I've.. never actually done zhis before.."

Dempsey cupped the German's face with his hand.

"Its ok, Eddie. Look, if its too much, you can pull out," he told Edward, "I won't make you do this if you don't like it."

Richtofen smiled, then had Tank suck his finger before gently putting it in his ass. A soft moan came out of the marine, making him blush and Edward smile. He mooved his finger in and out, teasing his lover's ass and gaining more moans from Dempsey.

"I'm going to put it in, ok Dempshey?" Richtofen said to Tank.

Tank nodded, and felt the German's dick at his ass. Gently, the German pushed in. A pained expression fell over Tank's face as his virgin ass was being stretched by his lover's member. A small bit of blood dripped down.

"D-Dempshey? Vas zhis jour first time?" Richtofen asked, a tad worried.

"Y-yea.. I'm ok, though.." Tank replied, "It just h-hurts a bit.."

Edward paused for a bit, letting both the American and hinself get used to the feeling. After a bit, he started to pull out, then push back in. Dempsey moaned louder. Richtofen wrapped his fingers around Tank's dick and started to jerk him off.

Meanwhile, the others were talking and catching up when a loud shout was heard,

"Fuck, E-Edward!! Harder!!"

The group walked towards the noises, and saw Richtofen deep in Tank's ass, with the marine red faced and moaning loudly.

"I-I'm going to cum, Dempshey.." Richtofen moaned.

"Do it inside me, German.." Tank said, eyes half closed.

Richtofen went faster and faster, harder and harder until,

"I-Ich liebe dich, D-Dempshey!!"

The German thrust one more time and released into Tank's ass, causing the marine to release on Richtofen's hand and face.

"I love you, Eddie.." Dempsey said.

"Ich.. I love jou too, Dempshey.." Edward said back.

A loud whistle was heard from behind them, and the couple turned their heads to see the entire crew watching and whistling.

Dempsey blushed a dark crimson while Richtofen shielded his partner's body from the others.

"Have jou no respect? Ve are half naked, people!!"

The others chuckled a bit and left the two in privacy.

"Well, I-I guess they all know now.." the marine said, embarrassed.

"To qvote somevone I know, 'I for vone don't care'," Edward said to his lover, "And I say it is better zhat zhey know."

"Why's that, Rich?"

The German smiled.

"Because now zhey all know zhat jou belong to me.."