:Revelations: Part 1

Ben's POV

I was in the living room the morning after, sitting with Ari's head in my lap, stroking the beautiful redhead's long locks. I smiled as Henry came in and sat next to us. "Sup, dipshit?" he asked, smirking at my angry expression, "How's it goin'?" "It was going just fine." I say playfully, continuing to stroke Ari's hair.

Henry laughs and jokingly punches my arm. Ari felt this and gave him a glare, "Don't even think of hurting my husband," she growled, to which I smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's alright honey," I whispered, "he's just playing." She looked up at me, to find a semi-stern look on my face. She nodded and calmed down, and Henry gave me an unusual look. "Uh... Ben?" he asked. I looked at my old friend with a blank expression. "Yes, dear Henry?" I say plainly. "What was that look you just gave her? And why did she calm down so suddenly?"

I blushed, as did Ari. "Uh... well..." I stutter, "it's... weird..." Henry fixes me with a curious look. "How so?" "Well... we have a very specific kink... both sides of the coin at that..." I sweat slightly, and Henry looks unsure. "Um... dare I ask?" he said. "It's... petplay." Ari muttered. I nod, "Yeah... Ari here loves to be dominated in a particular manner... and who am I to say no? It's sorta grown on me over the years..." "Well, I mean, I guess I kind of get it," he said to me, just a tiny bit weirded out, "I mean, I like being dominated too, soo.." Henry shrugs, and looks over at Aaron, blushing and goes to him, sitting in his lap.

I smile and sigh in relief. At least they understood. I continued to stroke Arianna's hair, the redhead making a purring noise. Henry yawned, going to lay down. A clunk was heard and she yelped in surprise and pain. "Henry?" I said, then realized what had happened and laughed. "What? What is it?" he demanded, to which i pointed at Aaron's leg.

"You just laid your head on the prosthetic!" I chuckle, pointing to Aaron's metal leg. 

Henry looked down and then laughed. He had been so used to just flopping down onto Aaron's lap, that he had done so, forgetting that Aaron had a metal leg now. 

"My head hurts now," Henry said, rubbing the spot he had brought down on the leg.

"Well, of course it's going to hurt, Henry," I said to him, "You just hit your head on a hard piece of metal."

Henry sat up and crossed his arms pouting, gaining a chuckle from Aaron and I. This caused him to get even poutier, which made us all laugh, even Henry.

Everyone else came down a bit later, Takeo and Nikolai being the last. They walked into the living room, hand in hand, smiling and blushing slightly. I was the first to notice something on Nikolai's finger. I didn't bring it up, however, as I had a feeling they were going to do so themselves.

"So, you decided to join us, did you?" Henry asked the two.

Nikolai chuckled a bit at this, bringing his hand up to his mouth a bit.

"Hey, what's that on your finger?" Tank asked Nik.

Takeo and Nikolai looked at each other. They looked back at us.

"Werr, I.. I proposed to Nikorai rast night."

We all looked at the couple, surprised. I thought that if anyone would propose, it would be Nikolai, so this was quite the surprise.

"Vell, congratulations, mein friends," Edward said to the two of them, "I am happy for jou."

Henry turned to Aaron with a pouty look on his face and crossed arms.

"When are you going to ask me to marry you, dummy?" He asked Aaron, "Or am I going to have to wait forever?"

We all burst out in laughter at this. Tak and Nikolai sat down, and we started talking about what we would do next.

A month later...

I sat in the cab of the truck we were taking. We'd crossed the bridge and were now on the way to the airport. I'd expressed a desire to return to my old home to look for possible survivors, so myself, Henry, Aaron, and the Primis group were now mere seconds away.

"This will be weird for me, coming home after all these years..." I said to no-one in particular, sighing as I looked out at the airport. It was mostly how I remembered it, though one of the windmills put up in 2013 had fallen, and the roof of one of the three main hangars had caved in. We pulled up to the toppled monument for the museum, a mounted Harvard trainer, and got out. I held my SMR tightly as we approached it, having seen movement inside the open cockpit. Coming up to the plane I moved around to its top and aimed down the scope inside for a moment, before my eyes widened and the gun lowered. It couldn't be...

"Landon?" I said as I looked at my friend huddled in the cockpit.

To be continued in: Revelations Part II