⚔Painful Places

Aaron's POV

So, after we had caught Dempsey and Richtofen fucking each other, we left them to get dressed. When they came back, clothes and hair slightly messed up, we went into Ben's base, the farm house.

"You're looking pretty good, Ben," Henry said, "Despite the fact that the zombie apocalypse is upon us."

"Thanks," he replied, "Like my new leg?"

"Your new what no-" I started, then looked down and saw a metal leg where his left leg used to be.

Henry saw it too, and was just staring at it.

"Yea, lost my leg in a farming accident."

"How the fuck did you manage that, Yzerman?!" Henry almost yelled.

Ben chuckled and explained to is that he was laying in the grass, left leg stuck out, right leg pulled in, when a riding lawnmower went over it. His dad hadn't seen Ben was there, and it destroyed his leg. So, they had to replace it.

"Fuck, man.." Dempsey said, "That sounds horrible."

"Waitwaitwait, isn't he from Black Ops?" Ben asked, "The Primis crew?"

"You only just noticed that now?" I asked, surprised.

"Yea, its the Primis crew. Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo and Nikolai. From the video game."

The Primis guys just looked at us confused, but not asking any questions.

"So, Demptofen. Its a thing, huh?" Ben asked, smirking at the two men.

They blushed a dark crimson and looked away, causing Ben, Henry and I to chuckle.

Suddenly, a pain ran through me, and I doubled over. I held my head as a hot, searing pain ran through it. I could hear the voices of the others, but they sounded fuzzy, distant. Almost as if I was underwater.

But as I felt this pain, I realized I felt yet another. In my leg. I reached down, hand slowly trailkng down my leg, until I reached the source of the pain, on the back of my foot. Pulling up my pant leg, I was horrified with what I found..

And then I lost consciousness, my vision fading into darkness...