Takolai

Takeo's POV

We headed upstairs, me and Nikolai to the room on the right of the stairs. I opened the door, and threw myself onto the bed, exhausted, emotionally and physically, from today's events.

Nikolai sat down beside me, taking his jacket and shirt off, leaving only his undershirt.

"Can you take mine off, Nikorai?" U asked my boyfriend, "I'm too tired to move.."

Nik nodded and did so. He gently picked me up and lay me down on the bed normally. He then lay down beside me. I literally couldn't move, and just lay there on my back, still. But it wasn't from exhaustion. I was nervous, and it made me stiff.

"Is Takeo ok?" Nik asked me, "You are unusually still."

"Hai.. I am just exhausted.." I said, trying to sound conniving.

It didn't fool fool him.

"Takeo, we have been together for while. I know when you lie."

"I'm not rying though, Nikorai."

"Taki.."

"Nikki, I.. fine.. I was rying, but onry because what I want to ask is.. sensitive and I am afraid of the answer.."

"Taki, it is ok. Just ask me. I will not think any different of Takeo if question is.. weird or uncomfortable for Nikolai."

I sighed. I guess I had to ask him..

"Werr.. I guess I am going to do this.."

I got up woth some difficulty and pulled out a metal ring.

"Wait, what is Takeo doing?"

"Nikorai.." I said, taking a deep breath.

"I rearry rove you, and.. I want to know.."

"Wirr you marry me?"