🍋Just Havin' a Bit a Fun

3rd Person POV

It was night, Marlton and Takeo had next night watch. Dempsey and Richtofen were sleeping in their room together, Misty was bragging about herself to Nikolai, while Russman and Stewlinger were getting drunk.
All of them except Tak and Marlton were passed out soon enough.

Aaron and Henry were up in their shared room together, making up for lost time.

"I haven't seen that body for years," Aaron said to his boyfriend, who was naked on their bed and blushing.
Aaron was naked and on top of Henry, holding his arms above his head, taking in the bare figure of his lover.

"A-Aaron.." Henry stuttered.

"Yes, babe?"

"A-are you gonna treat me bad.?"

Aaron smirked at his partner, who was pinned underneath him.

"I'm gonna treat you like the fuck toy you are.."

Henry felt Aaron's dick at his entrance immediately, and it being thrust in hard and fast. A moan escaped his lips. He hadn't had sex for years.

Aaron, seeing how he made Henry moan, started to thrust in and out, quickly and roughly. More moans came from Henry as his cunt was relentlessly pounded.

"Ya like that, my little fuck toy?" Aaron asked his partner.

Henry only nodded, unable to make any other noise aside from a moan.

Aaron smirked and started massaging Henry's breasts, causing more moans to escape.

"Oh, fuck.. A..Aaron.." Henry moaned, in absolute heaven.

"You're mine.." Aaron whispered to his lover, "And you always will be.."

Aaron bit Henry's neck, causing him to suck in a breath, and encouraging Aaron to continue.

"S-shit.. I-I love you.. A-Aaron.." Henry said between moans.

Aaron started going faster, his dick getting harder, and started going deeper.

"Aaron, A-Aaron!!! Fuck, r-right there!!!"

Henry tightened around the member inside him and came, causing Aaron to release deep inside of him.
Aaron's dick slid out, lacking anything to hold it in.

The two of them lay there, breathing heavily. Aaron looked over at the man beside him, who had fallen asleep cuddled into his boyfriend, and covered him with a blanket.

The couple lay in bed, sleeping through the night watch that was supposed to be theirs, which was taken over by Russman and Misty.