A Family Reunion and Shrieking Marine

My POV

I stood there, mind going everywhere. Dad, Jen, and Matt were all alive, Ben could punch a door down with minimal effort, and Landon had stolen one of Ben's clone trooper helmets and ran around yelling like a madman.

It was a lot to take in.

"E-Emma?" Jen asked.

I shifted uncomfortably.

"I.. go by Henry now.." I replied.

"Is it you, though?" Dad asked me, "Five years. We had no idea where you were. We gave up a while ago and set up camp here, hoping you might come here."

"We came here to use this as our new base. We also planned to use books for firewood," I explained, "We didn't expect to find any survivors here."

"DIE, DROID SCUM!!!" I heard Micro shout.

"Friend of yours?" Matt asked me, chuckling.

"Yea, Landon's our friend," I told him, "He's just happy to have a Clone Trooper helmet."

I could hear Landon screaming happily outside, his laughter exceptionally loud.

"Get him inside, please," Matt told me, "He's going to lure the zombies to us."

I motioned for Landon to climb off the plane and get inside. We walked a bit further in and my little step niece, Mia, ran right at me.

"Woah, this can't be little Mia," I said, looking at Matt, "No way."

"Auntie Emma!!!" Mia said happily.

"No, I go by Henry now, honey."

"Oh, ok then," she said, "Did you know I'm ten?"

I chuckled. She was still just a little girl. Even though five years have passed, and I knew she'd be ten by now, had I thought her alive, I still see her as that little girl with the dinosaur knowledge.

"Wow.." I said, "You're getting too big, ya little cutie!!"

"I'm not little!!" She said, "Go fuck yourself!!"

Aaron, Landon, Ben and I all looked at her in shock. Jen and Dad were having a hard time keeping their laughter in while Matt scolded her for swearing. I grabbed the radio from off of my jacket and contacted the rest of the crew. About thirty minutes later, Primis, Misty, and Ari all came to the library. When Matt saw the Black Ops Zombies characters in front of him, he pulled me aside.

"Where did they come from?" He asked me, "That's Primis. How did they get here?"

I explained the portals and the interdimensional bullshit that brought them to us. Matt stood there, listening, asking the right questions at the right times, and when I was done, he simply walked over to a makeshift bed.

"What are yo-"

He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, the pillow muffling his screams. When he was done, my stepbrother walked back over.

"Ok, I'm alright now," Matt told me, "Sorry about that."

"No, it's ok," I told him, "I get it. It's crazy."

Edward started towards us, a concerned look on his face.

"I zhought I heard screaming. Is everyzhing ok over here, Henry?" Richtofen asked.

"Yea, he's just having a hard time with this all," I told the German, "But we're fine here, Ed."

The German nodded, and walked back to the others. There was no need to explain everything to Dad and Jen, as Edward and Nikolai had informed them of everything. Dad looked shocked that he was talking to videogame characters.