💛🍋: Comforting Embrace

(This of course, is a lemon, but it has important story stuff at the end. When you see the yellow heart, that is when the lemon is over and the important stuff happens)

Ben's POV

I sighed as I looked out the window. I was sitting in one of the bedrooms in what used to be Henry's house before the apocalypse. The joint team had been using it as their base, though with so many people it felt a bit cramped. 

I heard a knock at the door. "Come on in," I said, and the door opened to reveal Arianna. "Hey," she said quietly as she walked in and closed the door, "how're you feeling?" Sighing, I looked out the window again. "Honestly, Ari?" I mumbled, "I don't know. I really don't know." 

I heard her approach slowly, sitting on the bed next to me and putting her hand around my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?" Ari asked softly, to which I shook my head. "No... but there is something you can do for me, my love..."

She gasped as I reached over and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling the tall red-haired woman closer to me. When she realized what I was doing however, she giggled a bit and kissed my cheek. We'd been together for about three years now, having gotten together a few months after she showed up in the earlier stages of the outbreak. After I lost my leg, she had nursed me back to health and helped make me my prosthetic. I still hadn't told my friends the true reason I'd lost my leg, but wasn't sure how to tell them. 

"Someone's daydreaming," Ari said, smiling. I snapped back to reality, then smiled as I leaned up and kissed her neck. "Just thinking about how we met, my beautiful Ari," I replied, my right hand coming up to caress her cheek. Gazing into those purple eyes of hers, I once again found myself lost in thought. I couldn't figure out how I'd been so lucky to have her in my life, let alone as my lover. Kissing her on the lips, we began to explore one another's bodies, and despite having done this dozens of times over the years we'd been together we still couldn't get enough of one another.

Finally, I broke the kiss for a moment to slip my jacket and shirt off. Ari smiled and blushed a bit as I did this, enjoying the sight of my now bare torso. I was by no means huge, but I was definitely much stronger than I had been before the apocalypse. My muscles were well-defined and athletically impressive, and as I gave her an under-arm flex, blushing the whole time, she placed her hands on my chest and smiled. "Like what you feel, my sexy redhead?" I asked, to which she nodded. Smiling, I placed my hands on her jacket and worked it off her, doing the same for her shirt. Bras were at a premium in the Compound, but as Ari easily had the biggest breasts of everyone she was a priority, so it was no surprise to me when I found her wearing a blue one that poorly fit. Indeed, Ari was a very well-endowed woman, with breasts big enough that none of the bras in the department store we raided for clothing fit her properly. I chuckled and blushed before speaking. "Looks like someone's a little bit squeezed... let me help you with that, hon."

She giggled as I reached behind her, rubbing her back as I did, and unclasped the bra. Her breasts bounced as it fell away, and I smiled. "I never get tired of seeing that...' I murmured, reaching up to play with her left nipple. Ari moaned a bit as I did this, and her hands started rubbing into my back, feeling at the muscles. I continued to explore her body with my hands, running them down her beautifully curved waist and rubbing at her wide hips. Growling, I pulled off her pants, at which she blushed again. I smirked. "Now why would you want to hide all that?" I asked, trying to sound upset. She whimpered a bit and crouched so I was looking down at her.

I knew Ari very well, including the fact that she liked to be more than just dominated - she liked pet play, more specifically being the pet to her dom. It had grown on me, and now it was almost second nature to do it when we had some bedtime action. So it was no surprise what she said next: "I'm sorry master, I'll make it up to you!" "Darn straight you will. Now, get on the bed," I commanded as I smiled, pointing to the bed. She did just that, laying on her back and exposing that sexy body I'd crushed on the moment I saw her. Undoing my belt and sliding down my pants, we both blushed.

"Is that for me, master?" she asked, winking. I smiled - while at one point I'd been pretty small, I'd actually grown to a respectable size downstairs thanks to all my work building my body up. Nowadays, my dick was an impressive 8 inches long, and I knew we both loved it. So, it was with all too much pleasure that I climbed onto the bed overtop of Arianna, and spread her legs to get at her entrance. This done, I slid myself into her womanhood, causing us both to moan. "O-oh yes..." she moaned, "please go rough, master..."

I smirked and reached my hands underneath her to grab roughly at her butt. This caused her to yelp a bit, then blush furiously. "I'll go as rough or soft as I like, my sexy pet," I said, staring her in the eyes. As I thrusted in and out of her, my hands explored Ari's body, from her wide hips to those big breasts of hers. Speaking of which, I brought my hands up to those mounds of flesh and squeezed them, causing her to moan loudly. "Did my pet like that?" I asked rhetorically, to which she nodded. "Yes master! Please do it again!" I did so, and she moaned once more.

"There's my girl..." I said, then more forcefully, "there's MY girl!" I leaned forward as I kept dicking her, looking her in the eyes. "You're mine, you sexy lady... all mine." She nodded and gently rubbed my waist. "Yes master!" she cried, "I'm yours! All yours!" After about ten minutes of this, I finally came, forgetting to pull out. Almost collapsing from the effort, I laid down next to her, hand resting possessively on her as I pulled Arianna closer. Smiling slightly, I whispered into her ear, "I love you, Ari... I always will." She shivered, which I knew by now meant something like ditto.

💛--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about twenty minutes of cuddling in the afterglow, Ari and I dressed ourselves and headed back to join the others, who we found were smirking at us. I realized that they had heard at least some of what we'd said, and blushed. I rubbed my neck sheepishly as Henry slowly clapped.

"Well well well, you finally got yourself a girlfriend!" he chuckled. I looked Henry in the eyes and said, "it goes a bit deeper than that, Henry." "What do you mean by that?" Aaron asked. I smiled and looked at Ari, who smirked and giggled as she rested her head on my shoulder. I was about to say something that would shock everyone except my family.

"Aaron, we're married."