Chapter 1

Our first meet

Stephanie's POV

Walking and smiling as I got my driver's license,I just love cars every since I was young,I was happy,but suddenly I bumped into someone's chest making me lose my balance as I fell on top of him,my hair flipped the other side,we locked eyes with each other as everything went in slow motion.His eyes held a galaxy which made me lost in them. After realization hits me I stood up and held my hand to him which he gladly accepted it.

Stephanie:I'm sorry,I should have been more careful.*awkward smile*
Carl: Don't worry about it,I'm fine,you okay?
Stephanie:yes......wait is your name Carl?
Carl: yeah,how did you know?*shock*
S:when you were in school didn't a girl went to the same school as you and her name was Stephanie?
C:yes she was my crush,how do you know about her?
S:well it's me.*smile sweetly*
C: seriously?

He hugged me tight as I hugged him back.we haven't had any physical contact before,not even a handshake.After we broke the hug we went to a cafe and talked a little.What I have always dreamed about is coming true we confessed to each other and he asked me to be his GF.

C:I have always waited for this moment, Stephanie will you be my GF?
S:yes of course,I've been waiting a long time for this.

PS:this guy is trouble he is really naughty and perverted but I just love him because he is so sweet and lovely with me.

C:great now you are officially mine.*smirk*Do you wanna hang out the next Sunday?
S:*thinking*The next Sunday?you mean next week?Yes sure,what time.
C:About 6pm.
S:sorry not that time,I have something to do.
C:like?
S:*smiles*I'm racing cars with my sister....
C: seriously?
S:yes you wanna come?
C:of course,after that we can have dinner together.

I looked at him and smile while nodding my head in excitement.We talked a little and then decided to go.

S:So,this is my car Cima.

C: Don't tell me you are racing with that car?!S:yeah,this car is just amazing, it's a 190E Mercedes Benz 1989

S:yeah,this car is just amazing, it's a 190E Mercedes Benz 1989. I love that car so much.
C:oh come on what kind of a ride is that?
S:1st we are not professionals,2nd we are racing for fun.And third *smirk*.

I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

S: it's not about the ride darling.It's about the rider.*kissed his earlobe*
Okay see you boyfie.

I was about to go when he held my waist and hugged me snuggling his face in my neck.

C:I didn't know you were a flirtatious chick.
S:*hit his shoulder playfully*I'm gonna miss you.*hugs him tight*
C: I'll miss you more.I'll see you Sunday.

I kissed his cheek and went back home.
Come on you stupid heart stop beating fast,ugh I love him so fucking much.

                                          To be continued