Chapter 9

Beautiful moments together/1

Next day

I woke up and saw my hubby sleeping next to me,Jesus Christ,how can someone be this cute and handsome while sleeping.I started ruffling his black silky hair,I pecked his lips and went to make breakfast, Suddenly my phone rang,it was an unknown number.I picked it up and when I heard the voice a smile plastered on my face.

??:Hello beautiful angel.
S:Soly?! Good morning to you Mr. Handsome.
Soly:How did you know it was me?
S:Come on you're easy to guess,besides you're the only one who calls me beautiful angel.What's up?
Soly:Nothing much what about you? How's the honeymoon going?
S:Pretty good,did you change your phone number?
Soly:I did.Say what did you eat yesterday?*Smirk*.

He asked that question and I could feel him smirking on the other side.

S:That's random!I ate honey*smirk*.
Soly:what type of honey did you eat Mrs.Bee?
S:Yah pervert.
Soly:No,no I mean Pine Honey or comb honey?
S:I think it was comb.

We were laughing and flirting with each other, suddenly I placed my hand on the stove and it burned,I tried not to hiss cause I don't wanna worry my cousin on the phone nor wake up Carl.

Soly:Okay,talk to you later bye.
S:Bye husband.
Soly:Haha*laughing*you still remember?
S:How can I forget?

I hang up the call and put water on my hand as the pain was going away.I turned around to go and call Carl to have breakfast when I saw him behind me.

S:Good morning...
C:Who were you talking to?
S:My cousin,why?
C:Why did you call him husband?
S:Oh that's a funny story;when we were young we used to be husband and wife,but as a joke.yahh what are you...
C:*lift her on his shoulder and spank her ass*Calm your ass down,last night was not enough for you to know that you are mine?

I stayed calm.He walked us to our shared room,he placed me on the bed and hovered over me kissing me deeply,I was happy he was jealous;that means he love me so much.I kissed him back as he smiled threw the kiss.He intertwined our hands together and squeezed them hard as I hissed,I was pushing him.He broke the kiss and got up.He looked at me as my tears knew their way down my cheeks.

C:I'm sorry my love,did....
S:*pecked his lips*Don't worry I'm fine, it's just you pressed on my right hand too tight.
C:No I didn't....wait show me your hand.
S:*moved back*Don't worry I'm fine I said just....hey what....
C:You can't win against me babygirl,show me your hand.

He pushed me on the bed and held my hand as I looked away.

C:What in the world...?
S:*held his face close to hers*Don't worry my love, I'm totally fine; it's just burned with the stove.
C:*teary eyes*I can't believe you right now.What do you mean you're fine and it's just burned?STUPID.

He yelled at me,for the first time,and went in the bathroom and brought the first aid kit.He came back and made me sit on his lap he treated my hand while I looked at him with soft yet hurt eyes.He looked in my eyes giving me this confused face.

C:Why are you looking at me like that?
S: Didn't you feel like you did something which I didn't like?
C:Did I do something you didn't like?
S:*nodded with teary eyes*you did.
C:Why are you crying?Tell me love, I'll fix my mistake.
S:You yelled at me and called me stupid.
C:*widen eyes*Did I? I'm really sorry,I didn't mean it I swear; it's just that you're reckless why didn't you put some medicine on it?
S:Just so you know I was about to do that if you didn't come at the last second and started attacking me with questions.
C:Oh.... I'm sorry.
S: Don't worry about it okay*scrunch her nose with his*And to answer your question.Last night was the beautiful night in my entire existince,we both became one last night you have no idea how happy I am because of last night.I'm really proud of the relationship we made,we've been together for so long and you have no idea how happy I am that we made love last night, I have been dying for you to make me yours. You are mine and you'll always be.I love you so much.Now if you excuse me I have some business to finish in the bathroom.