Chapter 19

The end?

Stephanie's Pov

We ran to David's room and saw Raymond taking David as he jumped threw the window.

S:NOOO...

We ran to the main door and saw him escaping to his car.I took the gun out of my back pocket and shot the car's tires.I ran to the car and smashed the window with my hand.But the car was empty.

S:DAMN,No no no what about David.
C:We can find him,you know how to hack right?
S:I do,but he's a psychopath.He will kill him without regret.

C:He what.....?

Suddenly my phone rang,and I picked up the call.

On the phone

S:Listen to me fucker,if anything happens to my son I'm gonna kill you.
R:Hold on barbie.Come to me alone and let's finish this one on one.No police,No husband,No men,No one just the two of us.
S:Deal.
R:Good.

Carl's Pov

She hung up the call and then told me that she has to go.

C:I heard everything on the call,you won't go alone.
S:I have to.Just stay here.
C:Stop pushing me away, he's my son too,and he's part of me.
S:I know,that's I'm running for you.
I'm going to get you back to me.You both are my life,if I lost one it means I lost you both.
C:I love you so much.You will be okay right?
S:Yes,I will.Don't worry about me.
C:Be careful.

I went to Raymond's place as he was in an abandoned building.To my surprise this building was the house that I used to live in alone before buying the house I'm in now.

S:What happened to this place?It was beautiful.

I went in and saw the piano which I kept in the house on the floor.I knelt down and saw blood on the floor with a ripped t-shirt.No wait... that's my.... father's.

S:No don't tell me he's....?
R:Dead?No no not yet,he:s here.Come here barbie's appa.
S:Stop calling me barbie,and what did you to my.....*widen eyes*Dad.

My dad came and he had bruises all over his face,and his body bleeding so bad,without realizing it I started crying nonstop.I ran to him and was about to hit him when his men came and held my shoulders as one of them Punched my stomach and I groaned.

S:Aaaa,let me go you Mut pay freak.

I started struggling in their arms,and I kicked one of the 3 men on his stomach as he fell on the floor and I punched the other on his face and third shot his head,I turned to the other 2 and shot one in his chest and third one in his throat.
I went to Raymond but he shot my shoulder.I ran to him and pushed him on his face I hovered over him and stated punching him so hard that he wasn't able to breath.At the last punch he spoke.
R:*panting*Remember this if I...*panting*of I die my wife will evenge me.
S:Then I will be ready by then.

I aimed the gun on his forehead and was about to shoot him when he pushed me and was about to run when I shot his both legs and his back.
I went to him and held his collar.

Carl's Pov

I went in the building cause I didn't want to leave her alone.As I went in the BTS members went and got David,we then went to the second floor and what we saw made our eyes widened.
Stephanie's shoulder was bleeding,and her father was there bruised and bleeding,she was hitting Raymond so bad that he wasn't able to breath,he then pushed her and started to run but she shot his legs and back she then went to him and shot his stomach.

S:You kidnapped my son and was God knows if you were gonna kill him*shot his arm*You were planning on killing my man,the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me*shot his chest*You were gonna put the BTS members's life in danger for my sake*shot his leg*One thing you don't know is that I never miss,I might be in pain and cold to some people, but what you don't know is that when it comes to my family and friends,I become a monster a complete psycho killer.
R:I almost had you and your family,I almost succeeded with my plan in killing you all.
S:*held his collar and points the gun on his stomach where the bullet is*Asshole,I really wanna know what would you win if I killed my husband and if all of my family died?
R:Aaaaa...
S:It hurts doesn't it*pressed on his wound in his leg*IT HURTS,BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BULLET,HUH?WHILE YOU ARE HERE FIGHTING WITH YOUR PAIN AND LOOKING AT ME AS IF I WAS THE ONE WHO'S WRONG AND....
R:*yell out loud*YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S WRONG.
S:And why is that?Would you care to explain?
R:IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU,MY WIFE SAW THE WAY YOU'RE FAMILY IS HAPPY AND SHE WANTED TO DIVORCE ME,BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE WIND PASSING BY HER.AND SHE SAID THAT SHE HATES BECAUSE OF THAT.BUT THE THING IS I CAN'T HELP IT.
S: THAT'S NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE TO KILL MY FAMILY.SO THAT MEANS YOU WANTED TO KILL THEM FOR YOU TO BE SATISFIED.
R: Exactly*laughing like a maniac*.
S:I knew you were a psychopath.
R:I'm proud of the person you became you were a barbie and I made you a psycho killer.
S:You are wrong,I quit being that psycho killer whom everybody feared.
I Always wanted to make a happy family and I did now what do I want more,why do I have to be someone selfish and arrogant?I only thought of being a mafia as something positive for one reason.
I can protect my family,I can protect my kid,my man,my friends,when you have someone to protect your power grows expenantualy.That is why I am still standing here Infront of you.Beleive me if the world was against my happiness and my family's Peace I would kill anyone who shall come near them.