Chapter 8

My best mistake 🔞🔞😏😏

Stephanie's pov

1month have passed yet I'm still a virgin this can't be I want to have kids.The thing is it's neither his fault nor mine.It's just that everytime we try to make love something happened I have to do something.

We were watching a horror movie together and cuddling,then a scene appeared; spitting blood and.....I felt really bored so I thought of something naughty I looked at my hubby he was sleeping,how dare he sleep when I am next to him?I screamed a little not wanting him to freak out too much as I sat on his lap and hugged him tight being"terrified" of the scenes.

C:What happened?
S:Turn off the TV,please.
C:*turn off the TV and caresses her hair*Calm down Love it's okay.

I looked at him and gave him a warm smile.

S:Love?Can we Please go to the club tonight?
C:Sure why not,what time?
S:About 8:00pm or so.
C:Yes sure.I'll buy you a dress.
S:Why I have multiple ones.
C:Why don't you be Daddy's good girl and listen to me for once.
S:Okay fine,as you wish Your highness.

At 7:00pm I was taking a shower and then wore the dress that Carl got for me.

I was done I took one last look at myself in the mirror and winked at myself feeling very confident

Always be confident and stay the way you are, don't change yourself for anyone especially the person you love because if he loves you dearly he would love you for you,the person you really are not because you changed yourself for him.And never try to please the others because you'll never please them no matter what you do,all the love 😘😘😘😘😘💕.

S:*wink at herself*Yas girl you're hot your husband will go crazy for you.
C:*sneaked his hand around her waist*I'm already going crazy,where did you get that level of confidence my Queen?
S:Ever since I know the real world we're living in.It's totally unfair,you just have to live to be yourself and to love yourself and the people around you my king *turn around and brought him closer to her body while looking in his eyes* especially loving the people close to you and never letting them go as well as supporting them with everything they do.
C:*teary eyes*You are the meaning of perfection I'm really happy that I made the best thing and married you.
S:Yah my baby is crying for the first time*Peck his lips*Never shed those wonderful diamonds those are my precious jewels they don't deserve to fall for whatever reason it is.You have to secure them really well and protect them they are priceless*whipped his tears away*.
C:*chuckles*hehe I love you.
S:I love you more.

We then went to the club,we were having fun until a girl came and started hitting on my husband.

Carl's Pov

I was laughing with my wife and having fun but then a girl came and started flirting with me.

Girl:Uhhh..I think I'm gonna faint my head is spinning really hard...Aaaa