Chapter 6

The day I waited for

Stephanie's pov

2weeks have passed and we are 1 day close to our wedding day, it's tomorrow.

C: Tomorrow is our wedding day, excited?
S:What? I've been waiting for this day my whole life. I told my father that we are going to NY for our honeymoon.
C:I told him the same but he didn't ask how many days.
S:Cause I told him.
C:How long are we staying in NY?
S:Till I give birth.
C:*widen eyes*what?
S:*laughing*I'm kidding,we are staying for two months.
C: Why that long?
S:*hugs him from his neck*We have a month for business and another one for playing*wink*.
C:Yah my naughty woman*smirk*.
S: I'm naughty for you and only you Daddy....*ran away*.
C:yah come back here...ahh*pretended to fall while whining like a baby*.
S:*ran to him*yah baby are you okay?
C:*flipped her over*I love when you care for me so much.
S:*smiles*if you love someone what are you supposed to do?
C:*smirk*you sure know how to flirt daddy's girl?*seductive tone*.
S:yep, I'm your student.
C: you're a great student,how about we practice before the wedding night.
S:Yah pervert let me go I've to go buy the dresses for tomorrow.
C:No I love being in your arms.*smiles*
S: I'm all yours Baby. We'll cuddle as much as you want when I come back.
C: Promise?
S:I do*smile and Peck his lips*.
C:okay*got up*.
S:would you like to help me get up.
C:oh sorry,here happy now?

He helped me get up as I bumped in his chest,I kissed his chest and was about to go when he hugged me by my waist and snuggled his face in my neck.

C: I'll be waiting for you to come back.
S:I won't take long.
C:I love you so much.
S:I love you too.

The wedding day.

Priest:Now Mr.moa would you like to repeat after me.
I CARL MOA,TAKE THEE STEPHANIE SUE TO BE MY LAWFULLY WEEDED WIFE,TO HAVE AND TO HOLD FROM THIS DAY FORWARD,FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE,FOR RICHER OR FOR PORRER,IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH,TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH,TILL DEATH DO US APART, ACCORDING TO GOD'S HOLY ORDINANCE;AND THERE TO I PLEDGE THEE MY FAITH.

C:..... I do.
Priest:and Mrs.sue would you repeat after me?I....
S:..... I do.
Priest: I officially announce you husband and wife,you may now kiss the bride.

I was coming closer when he lift me up and kissed me deeply,as I kissed him back.Now it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet.

S: yah soly come down no cheating.*laughing*

I said that as he stepped on a chair up high. I threw the bouquet and he did cought it anyways.

S:*laughing*you single potato,I told you you should have married me when you got the chance.
Soly: I guess it's too late beautiful angel.
S:like I would have said yes to you babe.
So:and why not?
S: there's 7years diff between us and I would not have liked my mother in law.
So:Huh?
S: I'm kidding because I already had someone whom I love*wink*.
So:So am I staying single forever?
S: No, Nicole.Soly meet Nicole, Nicole meet my cousin soly...wait you already know him since you have a crush on...ouch.
N:*pinch her arm*yah shut up.Let's go soly.
So:yeah let's go.
S:wait you guys are acting like you know each other before.Is there something you need to tell me?
N: I'm his fiance.

She said that and left me dumbfounded I almost passed out, when someone cought me.

C:yah you okay wifey?
S:That too much information for one day.Wait what did you call me?
C:wifey darling wifey.
S:Today is my last day.*turn to the people*thank you for coming an....
C:yah what the heck?*laughing*
S:*laughing*sorry,did you like the suit?
C:Like?I love it.*whisper in her ear*and your punishment will be hard babygirl.
S:Why?what did I do?
C:How dare you wear that kind of a dress? it's revealing what's mine.