Chapter 11

The unexpected

Carl's Pov

I woke up at 6:00am feeling my body heating up,it might be a fever.I looked at my wife and saw her sleeping back facing me,I slid my hand down her waist and hugged her snuggling my face in the crook of her neck.She then turned around as our faces were inches away from each other a smile crept on my face as I saw her cute sleeping figure.

She then turned around as our faces were inches away from each other a smile crept on my face as I saw her cute sleeping figure

She got closer to me and snuggled her face in my chest I hugged her tight and started Caressing her hair.

The next day.

Stephanie's Pov

I woke up and felt something hot in my arms.I looked up and saw my baby having a hard time to breath.I shook his body slightly to wake him up.

S:Love? Are you okay baby?
C:Hmmm.

I placed my hand on his forehead.
Gosh he's burning up.I wore his shirt and got to the kitchen and got him some soup,medicine and some cold wet towels.I placed one on his stomach and another one on his forehead.He was sweating hard as I wiped his sweat away.I made him drink the soup and gave him the medicine.I took the towels off him and covered him with the blanket.I took the bowls and did the dishes then came back to our room.I sat beside him as he turned to me hugged my waist I layed on the bed as his head landed on my chest,he snuggled his face in my neck and I covered him with the blanket.I was caressing his hair,as time passes I was about to fall asleep that's when....

Carl's Pov

I woke up and saw my head laying on Stephanie's chest I looked up and saw her sleeping,I smiled and started planting butterfly kisses on her neck as she started laughing.

S:Hey....s-stop....it tickles*laughing*.
C: You're awake baby?*looking in her gorgeous eyes and smile*.
S:Yes,how are you feeling my love?*caressing his hair and Peck his nose*.
C: Really good,thanks to you*Peck her lips*What did you feed me?something really sweet.
S:Chocolate.
C:Why I should not be eating Sugar when I'm sick.
S:I know but you got hypoglycemia.
C:What does that mean?
S:It means your sugar blood is low I had to give you that chocolate, that's why you felt sick.
C:How do you know all that?
S:If I am a vet doesn't mean I just work for animals,my sister is a doctor too she taught me once.Tell me how long haven't you had anything sweet?
C:In years,why?
S:No offense but you are stupid.
C:This sentence is offensive as fuck.
S:You need to conceal sugar.It's not good for your health.
C:But,that means I'll gain weight.
S:So.....that doesn't matter Infront of your health baby.
C:If I gained weight then you won't see me beautiful...

She looked at me with her wide eyes as I bit my lip.

C:Yep I just made her mad.
S:Man you really are stupid.
C:Hey that hurts.
S:I know but you deserve it.
C:Why?
S:I love you the way you are.And no matter how much you'll change in the future I'll always see you the same; beautiful,pure,amazing,perfect,all I care about is that you're healthy.Just take care of yourself.Besides if you always do sports it won't affect you cause you'll burn them after.You'll eat 4 chocolate bars today.
C:What? That's too much.
S:Man chill out I eat 7 chocolate bars a day.
C:You what...?This is unbelievable you're in good shape.
S:Cause I do a lot of sports,and especially running after my dog,he gives me a hard time*fake cry*.
C:*laughing*Why do you keep him then?
S:I took care of him for years I can't give him away.Besides that dog was a gift from my father, and I love animals so much.
C: You're amazing,thank you baby for everything*Peck her lips*.But seriously isn't 4 bars too much I mean I haven't ate chocolate in years.
S: Don't worry you'll be fine you're a strong man.
C:Do we have chocolate now?
S:No I gave you the last one.We'll buy on our way home.
C:Or.....*smirk*.
S:Or what?Wait why that look?
C:I could just eat my chocolate now.
S:What do you....*realization hits her*Oh I know where this is going.Huh?Oh hear this? My father's calling me down stairs.