Chapter 12

Baby our first baby

Stephanie's pov

3 weeks have passed and I've been feeling dizzy and nauseous.I went to work today and on my way home I went to a pharmacy and got a pregnancy test.As I got home I took the test and it tested positive.

S:Oh thank you Jesus,ohh he's gonna be so happy.But first my parents need to know about this.

I went to my parents house and told them about this then got back home but to my surprise I was faced with a crying.I ran to him and hugged him.

S:Yah baby why are you crying? What's wrong my love?
C:I..I can't have kids.
S:Wait what?What do you mean?
C:We can't get pregnant,I can't have kids,I'm really sorry I wanted to make you happy and for us to have a beautiful family but....*crying so hard that he's choking on his words*if you want to divorce me it's fine I understand....mmm....

I shut him up by kissing him deeply,he then broke the kiss.I wiped his tears away and pecked his nose.

S:Don't cry my love,everything is gonna be fine,hmm?Whatever it is we can pull this together remember my words,but I can't do this alone nor you can we have to do this together.Besides I was gonna tell you that I'm pregnant.
C:*wide eyes*What?How can that be?
S:Because I know that you're the only person that touched me that way.
C:But what about the test I did?
S:What test?
C:Well I had to do a test for my health and everything each month,and today I got my tests saying that I can't have kids.
S:May I see the tests?
C:Sure yes.

I took the papers from him and I facepalmed myself for this mistake.

S:If I said something will you get mad at me?
C:Why would I?
S:Cause you are stupid.
C:HEY....why?
S:Well last time I remembered your name was Carl not Carla and you're
A+ not O-
C:What?Oh yes you're right,hey where are you going?

I stood up and was walking to the bedroom.

S:None of your business,ugh I never knew I married someone really stupid.

He ran to me and lift me up in bridal style.

S:Put me down right now I'm really mad at you.
C:Why mistakes happened right?
S:*teary eyes*I'm not mad because you didn't pay attention for the name or your blood type.I'm mad because you told me to divorce you*tears rolled down her cheeks*.

He made his way to our shared bedroom and layed me on the bed and hovered over me kissing me deeply,I didn't kiss him back as I was mad at him.He broke the kiss and looked in my teary eyes.

C:Why are you crying my love?
S: Imagine if I was stupid and did as you s-said*sobbed*I can't live without you.
C: I'm sorry baby, it's just I want you to be happy and I know that you love kids so much and I just want to see you happy having your own kid and...
S:You really don't get it do you....

I flipped him over and hovered on top of him and connected our foreheads together.

S:You are my happiness,you are more than enough for me.I got you,it means I got everything.Having you in my life is a gift and if I am gonna have kids I won't have them alone you're gonna help me make them, right?

C:Yeah, I guess you're right.

S:You guess? You should be sure about that. God! You're making me angry.

I was gonna go but he kissed me and flipped me over,his hand traveled from my hair down tracing my body as I moaned in between the kiss.

He then broke the kiss and looked at me with a smile on his face.

C:You are amazing.I love you so much.
S:Yeah? And I don't.
C:So you don't love me? Then why are you carrying my child?
S:It's not yours it's mine.
C:How is it yours tell me.
S:I made him alone.
C:But weren't you begging me to fuck you that night? And we had a really good time.
S:*smile looking away*We did..... No no we didn't....
C:I made you say it. Tell me it was fun.
S:No it wasn't. Pfft....
C:Remember when I traced your body with my cold fingers that made you shiver*whisper in her ear running his fingers over her body*. Remember when I took your clothes off and pushed myself in you and you begged for more and more and when....