Chapter 4

This is it

Stephanie's pov

I woke up as I felt something on my chest,I looked down and saw my baby sleeping peacefully.I started ruffling hi hair but then he touched my hand and placed it on his face,I cupped it as I was happy that I'm finally with the man that I've always dreamed of being with,he looked up at me as our eyes met.

C:Morning beautiful.
S:Morning handsome,do you wanna stay in bed till I make breakfast?
C:No, let's go together.

We got up,did our morning routine,went down to make breakfast while I was cooking,he was back hugging me with his chin on my shoulder.

S:Are you going to stay like this forever.
C: Till the day I die.
S:But you're tickling me.*laughs a little*.
C:*blow air in her neck*How about that?
S:Yah,go set the table and then come stick to me.
C:Aiy Aiy,captain*salute*.

As he went I focused on cooking,I kept looking at him from time to time.
After I was done I served the food.We ate and everything after we were done,he went to our room then got back down wearing his suit,he was about to go but before he leaves he turned to me and said.

C:Baby, I'm going to work, there's a package that's gonna arrive in minutes make sure to read the instructions.
S:But dear,you don't work on Sunday,do you?
C:I know but today is special.So do as I say.
S:Okay,take care dear.I love you*flying kiss*.
C:I love you more*smile*.

And with that he left,I did the chores in the house.I was about to sit on the couch when the door bell rang.I went and opened the door when a man handed me a huge box I took it from him and thanked him,after he left I closed the door.I saw a note written on the box as I read it I couldn't help but to smile.

"Be ready by 5:50 beautiful and make sure to wear that dress"

I immediately knew who it was I took a shower and wore the dress,I felt a little shy the dress was kinda revealing,but it's okay if it's just for him.

My dress.

I was done getting ready when I felt two arms around my waist,I flinched and turned around and sighed in relief

S:Oh god, it's you*smiles*.
C:Yeah did you expect someone else, beautiful*seductive tone*.
S:No,but I was just scared.I don't want anyone to touch me like that except for you.
C: Good to hear, you're looking hot tonight, you're on fire*whisper in her ear in a seductive voice*.
S:Are you seducing me Daddy?*whisper back in his ear*because it's working.
C:*laughing*Maybe,now are you ready?
S:Where are we going?
C: It's a surprise put this blindfold on.
S:I can just close my eyes why the blindfold?

He didn't say anything,just blindfolded me and guided me the way out.We sat in the car and the ride was silent I was getting bored I was about to sleep until I felt a warm hand stroking my thigh.