Chapter 3

The respect

Stephanie's pov

Carl and I have been dating for a year now,our relationship is doing pretty well,my parents accepted him,now I'm currently his fiance and soon to be wife.My dad always keeps an eye on us to make sure we are doing fine.Carl works as a CEO and I work as a vet.Today my friend came with her 1 year old kid to my clinic,after I finished my work I closed the clinic and was about to go home that's when her kid started crying.I took him in my arms and started playing with him,he started laughing and clapping.My friend took back her son from my arms and thanked me then drove off.I turned around only to see Carl behind me,I was about to fall but luckily he held my waist and cought me.I was lost in his eyes.

C:Am I too handsome that you can't help but to look at me.
S:*still lost in him*yeah,how did you know? Your eyes are deep I can easily drown in them.
C:Wow, I've never known I was that good looking.
S:More than you can imagine.

After that we heard a voice of a woman screaming.

Woman:hey stop, someone help please he stole my purse.
S:Excuse me sugar it's my time to shine.
C:What do you mean...?

I ran after the guy,when he saw me he held out a knife and was about to stab me but I kicked his hand making the knife fall in my hand I smirked at him.

S:Now will you give up or what?*the thief started running again*okay you brought this on yourself.

I threw the knife and it hit the back of his leg making him fall on ground.I took the purse from him.

S: Don't underestimate girls,Sam.
Sam: How did you know my name?
S: Didn't you feel me when I took it out?*showed him his ID*.
Sam:No I...
S:Shut the fuck up,how dare you steal a woman's purse she's like your mother for god's sake,have respect,you should be helping her with the bags she's holding.

Few minutes later the police came and arrested him as I went to that woman and gave her her purse back as she thanked me and hugged me.

Woman:God bless you child.
S: Don't worry about it, anytime.

I went back to Carl as he hugged me tight as if he's not planning to let me go anytime soon.

S:Are you okay?
C:God please,I thought I lost you.
S:Lost me? Why?
C:When he was about to stab you.Angel please be careful.
S: Don't worry I'm fine and I'm always carefully.

I hugged him back and then he broke the hug and kissed my forehead.

S:Shall we go back home now sugarplum?
C:yeah, let's go my hero.
S:yah,stop with that.
C:okay,okay fine.

We went back home,as I was about to get in the house when Carl lift me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.He pinned me to the wall and kissed me,I closed the main door next to us as he was still kissing me,I ran my fingers threw his black,silky hair and kissed him deeply,he broke the kiss and looked at me.

S:Why did you stop?
C:*smiles*I just want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world,so please don't even put your life in danger again got it Angel?
S:I promise you sugar.
C:Now shall we go to our room?
S:For what?What can we do there?*smirk*.
C:We can play if you want.
S: Really how can we play?*smirk wider*.
C:We can play cards.*innocent smile*.

My smirk dropped as I went down from his hold and went in our shared room and straight to the bathroom.
Before I could go any further Carl held my wrist and pinned me to the bathroom door locking eyes with me as he smirked.

C:Where are you going princess?
S:To take a shower your highness,would you like to join me?*creepy smile*.
C:I would love to do so*smirk*.

He lift me up on his shoulder and walked to the shower.

S:Yah put me down stop playing I...
C:*placed her down as their faces were inches away*I thought my babygirl wanted to play.
S:I did Daddy but I...Oh shit I mean I...

He didn't waste a second and smashed his lips on mine making me go weak under his touch and kiss him back.I walked backwards til I reached the Jacuzzi and opened the hot water.I started undressing him as he did to me the same,we broke the kiss and hopped in the Jacuzzi and layed in each other's embrace.

C:You know what princess?
S:Hmm?
C:You are more beautiful like that.
S:*splashed water on his chest*So are you,I love you my king.
C:I love you too my Queen.

I layed on his chest and slept.

Carl's pov

I was laying with her in my arms,but then I looked down and saw her sleeping "cute" I held her and took her out of the tub.I dried her body and made her wear her PJs.I placed her head on the bed,I wore my clothes and slept next to her,she moved closer to me and hugged me;she wrapped her arms around me and her leg around mine and layed her head on my chest..

                                          To be continued