Chapter 15

You're here

Carl's Pov

Warning 18+

She was licking my friend softly while teasing me making me moan as she was letting out some cat voices making me giggle.Then the unexpected happened she opened her mouth and sucked hard on my dick;I threw my head back and held the bed sheets tight,she was making me feel so good.

C:*moan*Uhhh yeah more more,damn you're wild.

She then pulled my dick out of her mouth and kissed my tummy,she then layed on my chest and covered both of us with the blanket.I started caressing her hair and I pecked her forehead.

C:You're really wild baby.
S:*chuckles*I know right.*kisses his chest*I love you my love.
C:I love you more princess.
S:*yawned*I love when you call me princess.
C:*chuckles*Why are you this sleepy?It's my first time ever seeing you like that.
S:I'm tired from working all day.
C:Let's just sleep now.
S:Good night my love.
C:Good sleepyhead.

3 weeks later

2:00am

Carl's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully,I extended my hand on my left side of the bed to touch my wife,but I didn't feel her next to me.I opened my eyes but she was not there.I went to the living room and saw her there caressing her belly.

S:Baby,calm down a little you're hurting me please,Aaaa.....it's not working.

I went and sat next to her,she looked at me with her shocked eyes.

S:Why are you awake?It's 2 in the morning.
C:Why are you awake?
S:*sigh*The baby keeps kicking and it's hurting so much,I can't sleep.

Stephanie's Pov

He placed his lips on my belly and kissed it as I smiled at him and placed my hand on his hair.

C:Baby,don't hurt your mommy and let her sleep,she needs rest my love.

He caressed my belly and kissed it,I smiled and looked in his eyes.

S:*hug him and kiss his cheeks*I have no idea what type of spell have you casted in him but he stopped kicking,thank you so much.
C:No worries my love,you okay now?
S:Yes,thank you so much.I love you.
C:I love you more,now let's sleep.

7 months later.

Stephanie's pov

We were in the car as Carl picked me up from work today, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen making me scream out loud.

S:Aaaa,Carl....I think...Aaaa...I think it's time.To the hospital right now.
C:For real?Okay okay.

He drove us to the hospital,but damn it hurts so much.

S:*breath in and out*Aaaa shit...oh I'll surely die before arriving there.
C:Hey don't say that you're strong you'll be okay.Come on just breath.

Few minutes later we arrived as we went in the emergency room.I was screaming my lungs out ,that the dead corps woke up from their graves.The doctor was doing his job while Carl was holding my hand.

C:Come on baby push,you can do it,just a little more.

After few Pushes I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

S:Aaaa.Oh lord hey baby look what we made.
C:He is beautiful.
S:I know he's just like you,but he's innocent unlike you of course.
C:*laughing*Look who's talking.Say who's gonna name him?
S:I will for sure,I almost died giving birth to that child.
C:Okay okay,what will you call him?
S:I'll call him; David it means the gift of God, you're my first child Davey.
*Peck David's forehead*.
C:I love that baby*kisses her forehead*You will never change always amazing.