Chapter 21

You're not alone

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
He ow could this be
You're not here with me
Please never say goodbye
Please baby don't go
You left my world so cold

Carl's Pov

I lift Stephanie and went in the hospital,they took her to the operation room immediately.I tried to go in too but they didn't let me.

C:*crying hard and fall down on the floor*Oh God please save my princess.
I can't imagine my life without her,oh who is that mother fucker that shot my wife.

Suga placed his hand on my shoulder,and patted it slightly.

Suga:Don't worry about her too much, she's a strong woman.She will definitely make it.
C:I know she is.But no one knows what will happen in the next 2 seconds.

Suddenly we heard the doctor from inside the room saying.

Doc:The patient's heart stopped we need the AED right now.

C:What?No no this can't be she has to live.Come on princess please come back to me again.If not for me at least for David he needs you*broke down in tears*.

Few hours later.

The doctor came out with Stephanie on the bed,they were transferring her into a room.

C:What is it doctor where are you taking her?
Doc:She survived but she's in a coma we need to keep her in the ICU room.
We have to keep an eye on her.
C:Do you have any idea,when could she even wake up?
Doc:Could be weeks,maybe months or I'm sorry to say this but it could be never.
C:What?Oh no.No.no,this can't be. Cc an I stay with her at all least in the room?
Doc:Umm...sure yes.

After the doctor placed Stephanie in the room,I went in alone as I told the rest that I wanna be alone with her for now.I sat at the chair beside her and held her hand in mine.

C:My baby,please open your eyes soon,I hate to see you like this.Wake up,please.*crying*.
I swear to you princess when I know who did this to you,I'm gonna end him.

2 weeks have passed

Jimin's Pov

I was sitting on the couch with my wife Anna, suddenly she started crying.I hugged her and patted her head.

JM:What's wrong chubs?Why are you crying my love?
Anna:I'm scared for my sister,it's been two weeks now,she hasn't woke up yet.
JM:Don't worry my love,she'll be just fine.She's tough she just need some time to heal from her wound and pain.
Anna:You think so?
JM:Yes,my love.
Anna:But what if she didn....
JM:She'll be okay,let me distract you from this.

I smashed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately,she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck,I held her and made her sit on my lap which I regret right now as she sat on my weiwei and started moving.
I moaned in between the kiss,she inserted her tongue in my mouth as we were fighting for dominance,I was about to win but she grinned on my weiwei making me lose.She broke the kiss and laughed"I'm sorry,does it hurt?"I looked at her with my biggest devilish smirk as I spoke"it does and you need to fix this"I pushed her on the couch and attacked her neck taking her clothes off,leaving her with LITERALLY NOTHING.Her hands went to my chest as she took off my shirt and pants as well as my underwear,she squeezed my ass as I moaned "Aaaa,Jimin you have a beautiful ass"I laughed at her statement and went down kissing between her breasts,I then attacked her nipples sucking on it driving her crazy and making her lose all of her senses"Uhhh,Jimina just like that...."I then looked at her as she gave me a reassuring smile,I slid inside of her as she screed out,I looked at her as she nodded telling me she's fine,I kissed her distracting her from the pain"you can move now baby"I nodded and started thrusting inside of her ,while she was moaning in pleasure satisfying my non-virgin ears"Jimin faster"I thrusted inside of her even faster,until my cock completely vanished between her legs,I threw one of her legs on my shoulder as she held on to the couch tightly"Jimin I'm close"I thrusted even harder and faster until she came on my dick and I came inside of her,I then released myself from her and dropped on the couch next to her,she hugged me and kissed my cheek"who believes this cute chimmy can be a beast in bed?"I smirked and kissed her cheek"I love you Anna""I love you more Chim"