Chapter 22

My everything

I know you're not far but
I still can't handle all the distance
You're traveling with my heart
I hope this is a temporary feeling
Cause it's too much to bear

Stephanie's Pov

This can't be.Carl ,no Carl.
I took the serum out of my hand and took the covers off me and stood up but I couldn't move,I fell on the floor.
Shit I haven't walked in 3 months I can't move.I started to drag my self out of the room using the help of the walls and the floor but Eldy came to me and tried to stop me.

E:Hey what the Fuck are you doing?Where would you go?
S:Let me go I need to see my husband he can't die,no let me go.
E:It's not what you think it is,he's......
S:He's what?you can't tell me he's dead because he can't die.Why did he go alone or why did he even go,at least he could've taken the BTS members with him,he lied to me,he said he won't go.

The nurse came to me and tried to stop me but I wasn't listening I kept on going out until I was out of the corridor.My back started hurting because that's where the bullet got.I stopped struggling and then the nurse went to get more help.

E:Your back is bleeding,the wound is reopened.
S:My back hurts.
E:Let's go back to the room.
S:Eldy,this pain is nothing compared to the one in my heart I lost my everything,I lost my man.
Carl is dead. I don't know what to do.
He went far away,where I can't reach him,he left my world so cold.He went away and took my heart with him.I can't live without him....

At the last sentence I literally broke down in tears.

Carl's Pov

I went back to the hospital after killing Stephanie's aunt and burning the whole freaking building.I payed the bill and was walking to Stephanie's room.Until I saw Eldy with...... Stephanie?On the floor.I ran to her and held her in my arms.

C:Yah, idiot what the hell are you doing out of your room?and why are you on the flo...
S:Shut the fuck up,you liar.You said you won't go,you promised me you'd stay and won't do anything stupid.Why did you go?Why did you lie to me?Aaaaa...
C:What is it?Are you in pain...?
S:Let me go,I don't wanna hear a single word from you,I can't believe you Carl.
C:*hug her tight*My princess,please try to understand me.I couldn't stay still knowing she can attack one of us anytime.
S:You could've took the BTS members with you.
C:They did come with me,my love and we won.
S:Huh?It's not fair for you to go like that and let me live in this terrible case,I was scared you'd be dead,you....

I then kissed her shutting her up.I was totally confused what's happening?Why did she said that?Eldy didn't even know we were there,I looked at Eldy and she nodded her head smiling at me.Stephanie kissed me back and I held on to her waist.She pushed me on the floor hovering over me.She then broke the kiss and gave me that cute angry look making me smile.She hit my chest playfully and held my collar.

S:Why the heck did you go alone?I was terrified.
C:How did you even know I went there?
S:From the news.Why did you go alone?
C:I didn't I went with the BTS members.
S:Why did they said that you died on the news?
C:They said that?
E:I will explain,the reporter mixed the letters.She corrected it after you ran out.She said the xxxxx company,infact it's the xxxx company
S:She did?Oh I'm sorry.

She bit her lip and looked away I sat up straight as she hissed.

C:What is it?
S:My back hurts.
C:Does it?Wait it's bleeding.
S:Aaaaa....Damn..Carlll....
C:Princess what is it?Eldy call the doctor now....