Chapter 16

Kill or get killed

Stephanie's pov

No it can't be?It is really you.

S:Eyy Eldy,my bestie.I missed you,when did you came back from Japan?
Eldy:Today,and I'm taking you with me.
S:I know we'll be together but I thought I'll meet you there.
E:How can I stay there knowing Mr.jk is here.
Jk:Hey Eldy*blushing*.
S:I know she's beautiful kook but you better shape up a little cause she need you to be hers...Aouch...what the...?
Jk:*smirk*Oh is that so,then*held Eldy's waist and brought her close to him*Then hello beautiful how are you doing today?
S:I shall take my leave now.Have fun.
E:What about our business?
S:I can deal with it alone,have fun. please take care of what's mine.
E:Kookie,I really love you so much but I have to go with her,there's a big bad news that's coming her way,and I know she won't be able to handle the shoke.She have to do something and it's....
C:Did she leave already?
E:No she's in the car waiting for me.You understand me kookie right?
Jk:I do,take care of her and if anything happened don't hesitate to call.
*Whisper in her ear*Take the BTS boys with you they can be of a great help trust me.
E:Okay I'll book their tickets you just tell them to pack their things and come tonight at 9 pm.
Jk:I will do that,be careful*Peck her lips*.
E:*smiles*I will,take care.

Meanwhile outside the house.

Stephanie put her luggage in the back of the car and was about to go in when Carl held her hand a d pinned her to the wall.

Stephanie:Carl...! What ammmm

He smashed his lips on hers holding her waist in his hands, she kissed him back carelessly and wrapped her arms around his neck, after they broke the kiss he connected their foreheads and said pushing her hair behind her ear.

Carl:You are gonna take care of yourself, call me everyday,miss me, never forget that you're mine, don't talk to strangers and don't trust anyone,okay?

Stephanie:I get it mom, I love you.

Carl:I won't care if you'll make fun of me, just stay safe.

C:Try not to be late.We are gonna miss you.
S:I will try my best.Baby,why are you this heavy,wait that's just his butt.Yep umm...Carl change his diapers please.
C:Sure thing.

I kissed him passionately as he kissed me back.

S:I'm gonna miss those Rosie soft lips on mine each day.
C:I'm gonna miss your warmth in my arms every night.
E:And we are gonna miss the flight if we don't get there already
S:Yah..I let you talk to Jungkook,let me talk to my husband.
E:Tsk..whatever.

3 days later

Eldy's Pov

Stephanie stood up and hit the table hard that the sound echoed in the room and threw the hall way.

S:WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE'S THE ENEMY?THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'LL DO THAT.DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME TO DO?
E:I do and I'm sorry,but that's the only way to go up,our business is falling apart and you know that when you are a mafia,you can't go out easily.We are trapped in this world.
S:But there's gotta be another way,you can't just tell me,to kill my husband like that.Even if...*sigh deeply*even if he......is looking for us and trying to figure out who's the mafia Queen,and he must only do one thing and that's.....he must kill me,he must kill his wife.Look at our state,we're loosing for the first time ever.
E:I know that's why..... You have to kill him...
S:But what about everything we've been threw those wonderful and beautiful moments,I finally made mu dreams come true.I always dreamed of getting married and not just anyone.....just him my one and only Carl..I dreamed of having a beautiful family with him,and I did.You clearly saw the amount of love and happiness in our eyes together, didn't you?I have a beautiful kid back home,and a loving husband that now,all of this.....*yelling out of her lungs*HAVE TO FUCKING VANISH,BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BUSINESS.MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND LIFE HAS TO GO IN THE TRASH,BECAUSE OF A FUCKING WORK AND ALL THAT HAPPENS BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER FUCKING UNCLE.IF HE DIDN'T DRAG ME IN TO THUS I WOULD HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PEACE RIGHT NOW.*threw all the stuff on the table on the ground*DAMN HIM TO HELL.
E:Calm down everything will be okay....
S:HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN,WHILE I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO KILL MY MAN.
You are telling to end my life,you are telling me to kill myself,you are telling me to kill my soul like everything will be okay.
Isn't there any other possibilities?I mean burn this freaking business,or kill my uncle that would be easier.
E:No I don't think their would be.
S:*massage her temples*Okay leave now I'll see what I can do.

Meanwhile at Carl's house.

Jk:So should we start?
C:Yes,what do you have?
Jk:Well we found out who's the mafia Queen and...umm...
C:And what?
Jk:She's..umm...
C:Spit it out already who is she?
Jk:She's your wife.
C:What?!No no no this can't be this gotta be a coincidence or a mistake,I mean she would've told me.
Jk:Those are the proof I got all the info
about her.

As soon as Carl saw the papers his eyes widened,it's true his wife is the mafia Queen.

C:Okay,so what do we have to do with her now?
Jk:Kill her.
C:*widen eyes*What?Are you fucking crazy,kill my wife?
Jk:That's the only way.
C:WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S THE ONLY WAY?SHE'S MY WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF MY KID.
She's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.Besides,she's an army;one of your biggest fans.Do you know how much she loves and support you?
Jk:I know and I really love her and I'm thankfull to her and her support,but...
C:But what?Do you know what you're saying.You are telling me to kill my woman.
You are telling me to end my life,you are telling me to Kill myself.You are telling me to kill my soul like everything will be okay.
What about everything we've been threw,she was always supporting, comforting me,loving me,we build up a lot of memories together.We made a happy family together.And now you're telling me to just kill her and end everything we build up.I'm sorry I must refuse this mission.I'm really sorry.
Jk:Do you know why I gave you this mission.Because,how would you like to see her getting killed by someone else?
C:Do you know why I refuse this mission?Because she's the Mafia Queen,nobody would be able to hurt her.For being the mafia Queen she is,she oughta be tough,strong and really carefully.That's why I don't worry about someone trying to kill her,he will regret his decision after.But you can't just tell me to do that.
Jk:Try to understand Carl,she wouldn't expected it from you.
C:JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T KILL MY WIFE.
JK:Fine,we might just higher someone else with that.
C:Pssht,good luck with that.Befkre you leave Jungkook,I have a question.
How would you feel,if you were asked to kill Eldy?Huh?Now you may leave.

Jungkook's Pov

Is the plan working?I really don't know.But he does have a point.I wouldn't be able to kill my love one.
I went out of the house but then I got a call from Eldy,I smirked and went back in the house.

Jk:So you said that you won't kill your wife huh?What of I said she is planning to kill you.
C:What do you mean?
Jk:Eldy called me and said that, Stephanie's business is falling apart and in order to take it up she got only one chance and that is she has to kill you.
C:Why does she have to do that?Why am I the one who needs to be killed for her business?
Jk:Because you are.....

                                         To be continued.