chapter 19(2)

Carl's Pov

I woke up next morning but couldn't find my love beside me,I panicked as soon as I saw blood on the bedsheets and on her pillow.I stood up and went in the bathroom,David's room but I couldn't find her.I ran to the living room and saw her on the couch with her sister treating her wound.She looked really in pain.She then gave something to her making me confused because she whispered something in her ear.

S:Don't let Jimin know about it,nor Jungkook or anyone even my husband,okay?

She nodded and left the house,she then layed on the couch and closed her eyes.I went to her and sat on the couch near her,I placed my hand on her face as she smiled and held my hand.

C:Is my princess still in pain?
S:No my love,I'm fine now.
C:What did you give your sister and why don't you want me to know?
S:*widen eyes*You heard?
C:I did,and I want to know what are you going to do now.
S:N-nothing.
C:Do you wanna be punished or you'll tell me what are you going to do?
S:I ain't doing anything.
C:My kitten is misbehaving I see.

I lift her up in bridal style and went in our shared room.I layed her on the bed and hovered over her.

C:My kitten is being a really bad cat,she bled on the bedsheets and ruined my favorite sheets.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip.I kissed her cheek and hugged her tight.

C:My princess,is your shoulder hurting you?
S:Uhh,no my love.Let's pack our clothes and get ready to go.I need to bath David and send him to your parents house.

She kissed my cheek and looked in my eyes,I pass her a smile and stood up.

S:Go shower till I shower David.

I nodded and took my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Author's Pov

Stephanie showered David and went back in her room after placing David in his toy room.She took the bedsheets and cleaned the blood of the mattress.She stood up and turned around scrubbing the blood off the sheets.She then bummed in Carl.She looked at him,as her jaw dropped.She placed her hand on her mouth as the view Infront of her was in no position to be described.
He was with a towel,only,around water dripping from his hair making him look unbelievably sexy and hot.

Carl's Pov

I chuckled at her reaction and got close to her.She placed her hand Infront of me stopping me from going further.

S:Don't come any closer,my heart already stopped beating.How can I handle this hot look for this whole week?

I smirked and held her hand bringing her close to wrapping her arms around my neck as I held her waist.

C:This is all yours.
S:I know*poke his waist*You sure are all mine daddy.
C:Hmm*chuckles*
S:Let me go we have to finish packing before 2:00pm.
C:What time is it?
S:10:25,now go put some clothes on and drive that sexy wet hair of yours.

I nodded and turned around as she spanked my ass,making me smirk and turn to her,she laughed and ran out of the room,I smiled at her childish behaviour and went back to dry my hair and wear my clothes.

When I finished,I went out of the bathroom and saw my baby.

S:Done....Okay baby,let's wait for your Appa to come out.

She said to my little son as he was laying on the bed playing with his toy.