Chapter 18

Let go

I run and run and run
I can't stop myself
Run from you?
No
I have to let you go

Stephanie's Pov

I went to my work place,and saw the one and only person whom I didn't want to see.My biggest nightmare,it was him.... Raymond.

S:Why the fuck are you here?
R:He didn't die from the poison.
S:I know the plate fell on the floor and broke.
R:Oh really?*smirk*Okay then it's fine, I'll give you another chance.Take this....

As I looked at his hand my eyes widened,he's an asshole.

S:You're a piece of shit,MF.Why are you doing this to me?
R:Your husband is a secret agent.And he is planning to kill you too,now take this knife and stab him at night.

I couldn't handle his ass anymore so I just got closer to him and punched his face as he fell on the floor I hovered over him,held his neck and started chocking him.

S:Die please fucking die.

Suddenly some of the BTS members came in the room and held my shoulders trying to stop me.

Jin:Hey calm down,you don't wanna do this come on forget your past your not the mafia Queen anymore,she died.You don't wanna go to jail because of that asshole.
S:DAMN YOU TO HELL,ASSHOLE.Get the fuck out now.
R:*smirk*Just remember that I'm watching you.
S:Let me go Jin.I wanna end that asshole's life.

Raymond looked at me and smirked then left my office as I screamed out.

S:You coward stop running away,and come back here...*tear rolling from her eyes*damn him to hell...why did you stop me?
Jin:He left stop fighting already.
S:But he want me to kill my husband.
Jin:We are gonna get him.He will fall for ur trick don't worry.
J-hope:Calm down,everything will be okay.
S:Hobi,you guys don't understand my situation;when I was in school I loved Carl so much,but I thought it was just because of his looks after we got separated because of highschool and university I started missing him so much,that moment I realized that this guy was my everything and I knew I had to make him mine.But that asshole Raymond kidnapped me when I was in my 2nd year of university and forced me to be a mafia.My father went crazy as well as my mom.I was lost for 3 fucking years.I wanted to run away back then but I couldn't even tho Raymond taught me how to fight and escape but he was smarter than me,I couldn't escape, that's when Carl came to that place and helped me.I knew who he was but he didn't know me because I was bleeding so bad and I had a mask on my face.
J-hope:He doesn't know that you're...I mean were a mafia?
S:No,he didn't know that I am but now he does.He is planning on killing me too because he's a secret agent and he's looking for the mafia Queen.
RM:What? and you're gonna let him?
S:He won't do it.I trust him.
Jin:You love him that much?
S:Jin,a day may come and you're gonna find a world wide beauty girl who's gonna marry you.And when you fall for her,you're gonna know what I'm going threw.
Jin:For real?
S:Yes,and just so you know when she gets to know you she's gonna see the beauty behind your handsome face,you're holding a big power in your heart.
Jin:You really are amazing,your husband does have a point.
S:What do you mean my husband does have a point?
Jin:Umm....I...umm...I heard him once saying that.
S:I figured it out right now.Everything that happens in my office is told to my husband.Why?This mission is gonna fail if you tell him.
RM:We are so sorry,but we are working for you and him.
S:How?
J-hope:Well we follow your plan about Raymond and we umm....
S:What?
Jin:We...Try to convince you to kill your husband.
S:What?Why?
RM:He told us to do so.
S:Why?
J-hope:He said that umm...he wants to get you out of the mafia world.
S:Didn't you tell him that I'm not a mafia anymore?
J-hope:We did but he didn't believe us.
S: let's get down to business and I'll finish my work with him later.And I don't want you to tell Carl anything about this case anymore.
RM:Sure.