Chapter 2

Our first date

Stephanie's pov

The next week we went to the race battle.Carl and I were standing next to my car waiting for my sister,until she came.

C: Let's go?
S:yes,Angy*calling my sis*.
A:yes.
S:are you ready for this? It's the day we've been waiting for.
A:yes, I'm ready.But I need to know why did you take your license on your 20th birthday?
S: Didn't I promise my little sister that I'll do everything with her?
A: You did.Let's make a bet.
S:Sure.If I win you'll date a boy from my choice*smirk*.
A:And if I win I'll take your car for a month.
S:Deal,let's go.Carl come with me,sit on the passenger seat.
C:why?
S:Just come Love.
C:*smirk*sure thing darling.

Carl's Pov

We went in the car as I sat on the passenger seat.I looked at her as she was smirking and buckling her seatbelt.

S:*hold the steering wheel and sigh*Let's do this.

She placed her hand on the gear and I placed my hand on hers.

C:I trust you but don't kill us.
S:*held his hand and kissed it closing her eyes*As long as you're with me I won't let anything happen to you I promise.

I smiled and kissed her forehead,I then buckled my seatbelt and sat comfortably on the chair.
The race started as she was smiling and looking at her sister.I was pretty enjoying until something happened shocking me.
The car we were in her back was facing the end line.

S:Time for some curls.

She placed the gear on R and drove in incredible speed.I was looking at her with wide eyes and she laughed at me.

S:You'll be seeing more in those times we'll be together my love,just watch.

Stephanie's Pov

I couldn't help but to laugh at his reaction as he was the cutest.After the race I won and parked screaming my lungs out of joy.

S: Woohoo,yeah that's what comes from watching fast and furious all the time.

I got out of the car,along with Carl.I smirked and walked to my sister as Carl followed me.

A:Fine,you won.Now who's my "boyfriend".
S:Oh don't get too excited now,his name is Chris.
A:My.. freaking.. crush?!!
S:*nodded proudly*Here's his number......
A:Damn,girl you're short but smart.
S:Yahhh,go back home before I tell appa that you lost in the race.
A:We aren't going to tell him that I lost?
S:Not now you need to be trained good before. Now go back,I have a date shou shou.

After she left,Carl came to me and hugged me by my waist connecting our foreheads.

C:God job baby,what you did was amazing,shall we go now?
S:Thank you my sugarplum, let's go.
C:What did you call me?
S: sugarplum,you are sweeter than candy.
C:You really are a flirtatious chick my angel.Tell me where did you got those skills?
S:I have been watching fast and furious every since I was 14.I got obsessed with it and I still watch'em.
C:I'm proud of you my girl.
S:Thank you my love.Can we go to our date please?

He nodded but before he could go,I held his hand and pinned him to the my car door locking him in my arms.

After that I did something which caught him off guard,but then made him smile.I made the first move,I kissed him pulling him by his collar, which he gladly accepted it and kissed me back.After some good minutes of kissing,we pulled away as I hugged him tight.He hugged me back and placed a soft kiss on my head.

S:I love you so much,thank you for giving me a chance to be a part of your life.
C:No,thank you for giving me this beautiful opportunity.
S:Let me just grab my bag from the car please.
C:Why what for?
S:I need to change my outfit for more comfort as we are on our first date and I want it to be perfect.
C:Ummm.....sure okay.